Im not sure if i should continue my story, can I PLEASE get some feedback!🙏

KingMusa

Hey can you guys please give me some feed back on my story? I'm not sure how it's doing since I haven't gotten any feed back from anyone and it's not doing well in the comment, view or like section. So I really need a feedback to know. I'll post the synopsis and a link to the Story, please check it out! It only has 6 chapters!

Synopsis:
[Crime, Violence, Corruption, and DREAMERS. Those are the four traits that make up the cyberpunk city known as "Yoko City, the City of Sleepless Dreamers". Yoko City is part of the Galactic Kingdom being one of its main districts, but also its worst district. Despite Yoko City being deemed as an incredibly dangerous city, it's still an incredibly busy city with a large population that keeps increasing. People come to this city to make their dreams a reality by any means necessary.

Since Yoko City is such a crime-filled district, Special Jack of All Trades companies has become one of the most popular and high earning jobs. This story is about the members of Dreamers Paradise and the odd jobs they accept. Although it mainly revolves around Marcus who is kind of the main protagonist other members will have their own chapters where they will be the main lead.

Marcus Jévon. Kingston is a reckless daredevil who takes part in the illegal and extreme sport known as "Sky Racing". His dreams to one day be the best Sky Rider!

When Marcus isn't racing or doing whatever youthful people do nowadays, he's out taking on all sorts of odd jobs with his mysterious power known as "Origins".]

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
I see the problem... Your last update was October 28... lol jk, idk.
I'm not well established myself. The few people telling me to keep writing, and the few comments I've received are what keep me going.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

KingMusa

I see the problem... Your last update was October 28... lol jk, idk.
I'm not well established myself. The few people telling me to keep writing, and the few comments I've received are what keep me going.
Yeh I only stopped for two reasons
1. I was writing two other stories and keeping up with all three was pretty hard
2. I out the most detail in this story yet it was really being recognised and I can't tell if it's good or not

KingMusa

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.
Thank you ill sus it out

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Hey can you guys please give me some feed back on my story? I'm not sure how it's doing since I haven't gotten any feed back from anyone and it's not doing well in the comment, view or like section. So I really need a feedback to know. I'll post the synopsis and a link to the Story, please check it out! It only has 6 chapters!

Synopsis:
[Crime, Violence, Corruption, and DREAMERS. Those are the four traits that make up the cyberpunk city known as "Yoko City, the City of Sleepless Dreamers". Yoko City is part of the Galactic Kingdom being one of its main districts, but also its worst district. Despite Yoko City being deemed as an incredibly dangerous city, it's still an incredibly busy city with a large population that keeps increasing. People come to this city to make their dreams a reality by any means necessary.

Since Yoko City is such a crime-filled district, Special Jack of All Trades companies has become one of the most popular and high earning jobs. This story is about the members of Dreamers Paradise and the odd jobs they accept. Although it mainly revolves around Marcus who is kind of the main protagonist other members will have their own chapters where they will be the main lead.

Marcus Jévon. Kingston is a reckless daredevil who takes part in the illegal and extreme sport known as "Sky Racing". His dreams to one day be the best Sky Rider!

When Marcus isn't racing or doing whatever youthful people do nowadays, he's out taking on all sorts of odd jobs with his mysterious power known as "Origins".]

I can't recognise any clear concept in your story, which is why it doesn't do well I suspect.

But if you want exposure, I recommend the gender bender, harem, and LitRPG tags. They are very powerful. :blob_reach:

Aaky

Synopsis:

Drop this story. 8 readers and 15k words? Is not worth your time. I am not saying the story doesn't have merit, maybe it could do well through traditional publishing if finished (I haven't read it). But as far as webnovel publishing goes, people are just not interested in the tags and synopsis of your novel. Readers are cruel, without the right tags and synopsis they won't even bother reading the first sentence of chapter 1.

I took a look at your series and saw you had a story with 73 readers. Honestly just keep working on that one, or experiment with a new novel.

Also, it is 100% valid to recycle content from dropped novels. So you can take parts of your yoko city and use them in any new novels you write.

KingMusa

I can't recognise any clear concept in your story, which is why it doesn't do well I suspect.

But if you want exposure, I recommend the gender bender, harem, and LitRPG tags. They are very powerful. :blob_reach:
What do you mean "Clear Concept"?

KingMusa

Drop this story. 8 readers and 15k words? Is not worth your time. I am not saying the story doesn't have merit, maybe it could do well through traditional publishing if finished (I haven't read it). But as far as webnovel publishing goes, people are just not interested in the tags and synopsis of your novel. Readers are cruel, without the right tags and synopsis they won't even bother reading the first sentence of chapter 1.

I took a look at your series and saw you had a story with 73 readers. Honestly just keep working on that one, or experiment with a new novel.

Also, it is 100% valid to recycle content from dropped novels. So you can take parts of your yoko city and use them in any new novels you write.
Hmmmmm....Explain traditional publishing

Aaky

Hmmmmm....Explain traditional publishing
Like submitting your entire manuscript to a publisher and seeing if they would accept it to make it into a physical book and distribute it.

Assurbanipal_II

What do you mean "Clear Concept"?

I have to agree with @Aaky in this case. Web novels are all about what you write,, and not how your write. Target the right audience with the right program and at least moderate success is guaranteed.

Your work lacks this appeal. It doesn't offer a clear concept. What is your story about? Sci-fi? Cyberpunk? Crime? Dreamers? Sky racers? Sports? I can't tell.

It has themes I see a hard time to succeed among the world of web novels. You might make it work, but it will require a lot of effort from your side.

Temple

Web novels are all about what you write,, and not how your write. Target the right audience with the right program and at least moderate success is guaranteed.

Harsh truth but truth nonetheless. That's why I'm thinking of writing something more mainstream alongside my current story haha.

Assurbanipal_II

Harsh truth but truth nonetheless. That's why I'm thinking of writing something more mainstream alongside my current story haha.
:blob_aww: Oh, a fellow female protagonist. I wish you luck. It is a hard genre if you don't use gender bender.

Last edited:

Temple

OP will have a harder time with his sports genre though.

KingMusa

I have to agree with @Aaky in this case. Web novels are all about what you write,, and not how your write. Target the right audience with the right program and at least moderate success is guaranteed.

Your work lacks this appeal. It doesn't offer a clear concept. What is your story about? Sci-fi? Cyberpunk? Crime? Dreamers? Sky racers? Sports? I can't tell.

It has themes I see a hard time to succeed among the world of web novels. You might make it work, but it will require a lot of effort from your side.
That makes sense

Temple

OP = Original Poster
Although in webnovel writing it's more connected to OP MC i guess