Back Covers...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

While doing some recovery from my sickness last time, I did some illustrations (at the suggestion of my brother @Chisystiks) for training and therapy of my right (dominant) hand. Then I realized, what if I make these illustrations into 'Back Covers', complete with the synopsis for each volume?

Back Cover 1 (100 px).jpg

Back Cover 2 (Web).jpg
Back Cover 3 (Web).jpg
Back Cover 4 (Web).jpg
Back Cover 5 (Web).jpg

And have some coffee for relaxing...
Bonus Illustration (Eris-Web).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Despite my feverish love for tiddies the coolest back cover is UNIRONICALLY Kuro. The book-covered tiddy slip and boob armour is great and all but damn, Kuro there is REALLY rocking that little chin goatee.

Monk_Origins

O shi... Fam, everytime I think you can't surprise me, you outdo yourself. Love dem all, especially second one.
What happened to your hand btw? A guy can't catch a break, eh?

D

Deleted member 29316

O shi... Fam, everytime I think you can't surprise me, you outdo yourself. Love dem all, especially second one.
What happened to your hand btw? A guy can't catch a break, eh?
I got a heart condition just before Christmas and that gave way to a minor stroke. Thought my hand wouldn't move normally again (well, kind of), but fortunately, it's not that much affected.

D

Deleted member 29316

Despite my feverish love for tiddies the coolest back cover is UNIRONICALLY Kuro. The book-covered tiddy slip and boob armour is great and all but damn, Kuro there is REALLY rocking that little chin goatee.
I decided to get dark and gritty with my Volume 5, even with the front cover since it's all about the final battle for the arc. Thanks for the cool feedback, btw. :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

Monk_Origins

I got a heart condition just before Christmas and that gave way to a minor stroke. Thought my hand wouldn't move normally again (well, kind of), but fortunately, it's not that much affected.
Damn that harsh... My gramps passed away that way. He lost his entire left side and passed away after 3 month in hospital. Glad to hear that you are recovering.
Now, channeling my inner pervert, I gotta say, a little shading and detailed work in the "private parts" in the second picture would elevate its level massively!

D

Deleted member 29316

Damn that harsh... My gramps passed away that way. He lost his entire left side and passed away after 3 month in hospital. Glad to hear that you are recovering.
Now, channeling my inner pervert, I gotta say, a little shading and detailed work in the "private parts" in the second picture would elevate its level massively!
Well, I'm taking care of what I eat nowadays, and minimizing stressful activities.

As for the illustration, I didn't focus much on that, I admit...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Though, I was wondering if you saw that 'other illustration' on my profile wall a few days back?

Monk_Origins

Well, I'm taking care of what I eat nowadays, and minimizing stressful activities.

As for the illustration, I didn't focus much on that, I admit...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Though, I was wondering if you saw that 'other illustration' on my profile wall a few days back?
The one you posted on 4th..?
Ahem. Good stuff, bro!

Monk_Origins

Don't forget to give heads-up if you "fix" the art. Btw, truth be told, your story had never managed to grab my attention before, but the texts you added to these pictures piqued my interest. Added it to my reading list and pushed it to the front, I will def give it a shot after finishing current story I am reading.

D

Deleted member 29316

Don't forget to give heads-up if you "fix" the art. Btw, truth be told, your story had never managed to grab my attention before, but the texts you added to these pictures piqued my interest. Added it to my reading list and pushed it to the front, I will def give it a shot after finishing current story I am reading.
**Pressure intensifies** :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

In any case, thanks for the interest. It's a slow read so take your time. :blob_aww::blob_aww::blobthumbsup::blobthumbsup:

EternalSunset0

The art's generally great and all, but I think the best back cover would actually be the chibi. Maybe because I'm jused used to minimalist back covers. The other art could be insert art or a character introduction of sorts.

D

Deleted member 29316

The art's generally great and all, but I think the best back cover would actually be the chibi. Maybe because I'm jused used to minimalist back covers. The other art could be insert art or a character introduction of sorts.
Well, it's originally a collection of random illustrations, then I turned those into back covers.