First chapters, of first story. Opinions welcomed! [Lament of a Noble Born]

MidasMan

New to writing and Scribble Hub in general. Just posted first chapters of my story. Just posting here to not only shamelessly advertise my story but to encourage discussion on it.

In amazing news, in the very short time it has been up, it has already taken the number 2 spot for Warcraft stories on the entire site of Scribble Hub!! Mostly because it is the second story on Scribble Hub to use the Warcraft Tag....

But hey! I'll take what I can get! Link: [Lament of a Noble Born]

Leti

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend these sites. They have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews. If you need opinions for your first chapters in this site, I recommend these threads.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
New to writing and Scribble Hub in general. Just posted first chapters of my story. Just posting here to not only shamelessly advertise my story but to encourage discussion on it.

In amazing news, in the very short time it has been up, it has already taken the number 2 spot for Warcraft stories on the entire site of Scribble Hub!! Mostly because it is the second story on Scribble Hub to use the Warcraft Tag....

But hey! I'll take what I can get! Link: [Lament of a Noble Born]
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
scribophile if you want professional/serious feedback.