How would pregnancy Speedruns go?

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Does the Speedrun starts at the moment of conception or does it begin at the moment of the insertion of the penis? In that case, since impregnation is bullshit rng, would external insertion of the sperm be a viable strategy or will it be banned? If unwilling virgins use a turkey baste of cum, is that still allowed?
Well, aren't you supposed to count cut-scenes? And I think any strategy in-game is allowed in an any%, but I won't say anything about some being looked down upon.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well, aren't you supposed to count cut-scenes? And I think any strategy in-game is allowed in an any%, but I won't say anything about some being looked down upon.
Absent father is a viable strategy is what I'm hearing from here

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Absent father is a viable strategy is what I'm hearing from here
Is it, though? Don't you need to be present at the cutscene for it to count? I'm not too privy to the way the game works, but I would assume so for it to count.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
That was a whole overwhelming introduction Ben lmao. I had to read that three times at least to get the whole thing, and even then I still feel like I’m missing something.

Like I think I need to do some research. I’m gonna need to wrap my head around this whole thing for a bit :blob_neutral:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That was a whole overwhelming introduction Ben lmao. I had to read that three times at least to get the whole thing, and even then I still feel like I’m missing something.

Like I think I need to do some research. I’m gonna need to wrap my head around this whole thing for a bit :blob_neutral:
Come back here when you got everything I NEED TO KNOW

It started as a funny discord conversation until it becomes a full blown arguement. I need your opinions here.

Does the Speedrun starts at the moment of conception or does it begin at the moment of the insertion of the penis? In that case, since impregnation is bullshit rng, would external insertion of the sperm be a viable strategy or will it be banned? If unwilling virgins use a turkey baste of cum, is that still allowed?

And throughout the pregnancy, when will the Speedrun end? When the water breaks? Or when the birthing of the baby ends? If so, is C-section a viable strat to save time? When will it count for the Speedrun to end? Does a dead fetus count as a fail state? If so, what's stopping premature abortion, or the preemptively banned strat of dragging the fetus out of a dead body (via consent, of course)? Hell, is abortion counted as a fail state?

And what strats can the participants take to speed up the ensure a successful run? Healthy eating and exercise is a must, but what other strats would you recommend to runners?

What would any% count as? Classic%? If external medical treatment is given is it counted as a glitched run? What would 100% run count as? The fetus being whole? Doing pregnant mom shit? Going to grocery stores?

What other banned strats will there be? And if the nuclear fallout ever comes and irradiates the population into mutated monsters, would the human survivors still count within the speedrun, or will there be two different versions of the Speedrun: pre-update + post-update?
I'd say the clock starts running the moment a successful pregnancy test is taken. Run ends when a living child is born, must survive a certain amount of time according to some predetermined rules. Bonus points for what the baby's weight is.