Which Chapter Do You Think Is Best?

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I think Chapter 12 Bankruptcy is pretty neat, but I could be persuaded to liking Chapter 13 even more. What is everyone else's opinion on the matter?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I think Chapter 12 Bankruptcy is pretty neat, but I could be persuaded to liking Chapter 13 even more. What is everyone else's opinion on the matter?
Which series are you talking about?

UnratedX

Which series are you talking about?
pretty sure he's talking about The Walking Debt. its one of those psychological horror stories that hits close to home.

I had to drop the series after Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, that shit was getting too real.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
pretty sure he's talking about The Walking Debt. its one of those psychological horror stories that hits close to home.

I had to drop the series after Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, that shit was getting too real.
Got a link for it or is this an inside joke I dropped myself into

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen

Damn. I'm trying to be funny and you're over here being genuinely clever.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

The Walking Debt... is so real....