Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Action plus backstage interactions

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • As real as possible

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Agentt

Thighs
I didn't knew where else to post this. So here's the idea, all authors, post the names of a novel and a character of that novel you have written. I will read them, give each a number, then using a random number generator, I will have them fight.
General rules, feel free to add more
1. The participant's power level would be equal to the round no.' attack they got. Eg. For round 1, your character will be as powerful as they were when they had their first attack. For round 2, as strong when they were when they got their second attack.
2. Please follow the basic etiquette to not register a god level character or a non combactant.
3. Either I will write it all, or we can take turns to do that. In the latter case, others can post a link to the chapter. The writer is obliged to match the original author's writing styl while writing about his character.
4. Please forgive if the writer is unable to do justice to your character as they would mostly skim through it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I mean . . . Marc in my story is a fighter as a hobby, but I don't have any fight scenes with him, so . . . this does sound fun, so use him if you want.

Agentt

Thighs
I mean . . . Marc in my story is a fighter as a hobby, but I don't have any fight scenes with him, so . . . this does sound fun, so use him if you want.
Aww, thank you for atleast replying. I thought this thread may die

Agentt

Thighs
Define non-combatant. . . .
A non combactant is going to be a very narrow field. Only someone who is able to fight on his own legs would be considered. For dark element, you can chose any villian, since the hero hasn't developed any powers yet(sorry if I missed it, i had to skim). Reapers game has no combactant unless you introduce that the gm is not using any machines, but he himself is a cyborg/ai who can freely control the room.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
A non combactant is going to be a very narrow field. Only someone who is able to fight on his own legs would be considered. For dark element, you can chose any villian, since the hero hasn't developed any powers yet(sorry if I missed it, i had to skim). Reapers game has no combactant unless you introduce that the gm is not using any machines, but he himself is a cyborg/ai who can freely control the room.
"Hasn't developed any powers yet". That's the point. He never will. While I wasn't seriously considering submitting him, that's sort of the fun of it. Writing someone with knowledge but no outward capabilities. He's gotta win his fights by being clever and knowing other people's weaknesses (See end of chapter 18). Still not suited for something like this, but give it till the end of my second book and he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Also the description of the GM as a cyborg/ai is interesting and an interpretation I hadn't thought of. Definitely going to keep that in mind as I focus on getting that chapter to work.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
@Agentt Are you fine with a non combatant? Maybe you can include meepman as Guy A in the fight. Anyways, appreciate if can atleast help him with your narration...

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt Are you fine with a non combatant? Maybe you can include meepman as Guy A in the fight. Anyways, appreciate if can atleast help him with your narration...
Comedy like yours is what I aspire to be.
Yeah, Meepman would be an excellent contender, considering I have nothing else to work on and he is perhaps the only contender with a real personality this competion shall ever get.

Agentt

Thighs
"Hasn't developed any powers yet". That's the point. He never will. While I wasn't seriously considering submitting him, that's sort of the fun of it. Writing someone with knowledge but no outward capabilities. He's gotta win his fights by being clever and knowing other people's weaknesses (See end of chapter 18). Still not suited for something like this, but give it till the end of my second book and he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Also the description of the GM as a cyborg/ai is interesting and an interpretation I hadn't thought of. Definitely going to keep that in mind as I focus on getting that chapter to work.
Oohhhh thats a hard mc to write about, good luck to you to keep it up. He surely shall be a strong opponent, given his extreme luck and deduction, I think it would be hard for others to write about it. It would be a good practice for me to write if this competition becomes a success.

D

Deleted member 46002

This seemed to be a fun thread, but I kept debating if I should participate. (I am a novice writer, and I have a very awkward writing style)

I thought there were going to be a lot of contenders, but I was wrong. However, I did not want such an interesting thread to die, so I decided to join your forces.

My character is still in that development phase. He has some fighting skills, but I have doubts that he fits in the criteria at the moment. (The stronger powers are going to appear only in future chapters)

Although I think that you can milk something out of him if needed. :blob_joy: :blob_joy: :blob_joy: :blob_joy:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 22014

The fight in my bullshit of stories is mostly cheat-like ..., too much op-vibe. And I suck at writing fighting scenes, so please don't bother adding some of my characters ..., I'm replying to this thread because I kinda want to see what this thread leads to.

And ..., why you didn't put this thread in Writing Prompt?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agentt

Thighs
The fight in my bullshit of stories is mostly cheat-like ..., too much op-vibe. And I suck at writing fighting scenes, so please don't bother adding some of my characters ..., I'm replying to this thread because I kinda want to see what this thread leads to.

And ..., why you didn't put this thread in Writing Prompt?
Ooh, sorry, didn't knew such thing existed. Ill paste it into writing prompt.