Best Pets You Have or Want?

Jemini

An American Shorthair cat that looks exactly like a British shorthair. Actually, I want a British Shorthair for how cute it looks, but I know they are a breed that has a lot of health problems. The American Shorthair is a lot hardier. (American shorthair is a cross-breed of various British cats brought over by early settlers. British shorthair is among the varieties that make up the mix of the American shorthair, so getting one with the same colorations is entirely possible.)

british-blue-kittens.jpg

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
An American Shorthair cat that looks exactly like a British shorthair. Actually, I want a British Shorthair for how cute it looks, but I know they are a breed that has a lot of health problems. The American Shorthair is a lot hardier. (American shorthair is a cross-breed of various British cats brought over by early settlers. British blue is among the varieties that make up the mix of the American shorthair, so getting one with the same colorations is entirely possible.)

View attachment 6686
So cute~~

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
An American Shorthair cat that looks exactly like a British shorthair. Actually, I want a British Shorthair for how cute it looks, but I know they are a breed that has a lot of health problems. The American Shorthair is a lot hardier. (American shorthair is a cross-breed of various British cats brought over by early settlers. British shorthair is among the varieties that make up the mix of the American shorthair, so getting one with the same colorations is entirely possible.)
It's a giant cat, and it's hungry!

sereminar

The best pet is your roommates super cuddly cat. All of the cuddles, none of the responsibility!

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
A killer fluffy huge moth that doesn’t want to kill me

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Ferrets!

Ferrets make the best pets. <3 A ferret will always love you and snuggle you. They're cute and dorky and so so bouncy!

If you've never had a ferret, you need one.
If you have a ferret, adopt another!
If it's illegal to have a ferret where you live, FIGHT THE POWER!

And while I'm at it, Ferretgirls should be more common than Catgirls.

A cat will hiss at you to be a dick. A ferret will only hiss if you've scared her.