art of [insert all of my writing projects]

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
JVVVJAVJJV That one is a jiejie from Fire Emblem ๐Ÿ˜‰ Titania... so pretty............ a queen....... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Aaahh welcome back!! Hope you had an at least decent week?
Also, ๐Ÿ’–

____

Not drawing an OC but I was painting and my cat decided it was petting time and stepped on the poor bird

View attachment 6600
Aaaah my bad! I always automatically see everything as a little brother, how thirsty hahaha! :blob_no::blobrofl: But yes, very beautiful! I love that pose and how dynamic and dramatic it looks!

Yeah I'm ok for now! It's just briefing week for now, but it will get busy hehe! Ooooh what a cute cat :blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool: How fluffy and delicious looking....

namio

Aaaah my bad! I always automatically see everything as a little brother, how thirsty hahaha! :blob_no::blobrofl: But yes, very beautiful! I love that pose and how dynamic and dramatic it looks!

Yeah I'm ok for now! It's just briefing week for now, but it will get busy hehe! Ooooh what a cute cat :blob_drool::blob_drool::blob_drool: How fluffy and delicious looking....
IT'S FAIR HAHAHAHA All I've been posting until recently have been guys and she's in armor, which isn't really... Well, as someone who really likes HEMA, I don't like boobplate :sweating_profusely:
Thank you! ๐Ÿฅบ I love her a lot...

Hopefully you'll get some breathing room! Internships can demand overly much and it's kinda gross... Triply so when they're unpaid. :/ Hopefully it's not something so dire.... Good luck!

She is edible! She's Granola :blob_uwu:
Honestly if she's involved in a hit and run, I'd be covering her crimes.........

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
IT'S FAIR HAHAHAHA All I've been posting until recently have been guys and she's in armor, which isn't really... Well, as someone who really likes HEMA, I don't like boobplate :sweating_profusely:
Thank you! ๐Ÿฅบ I love her a lot...

Hopefully you'll get some breathing room! Internships can demand overly much and it's kinda gross... Triply so when they're unpaid. :/ Hopefully it's not something so dire.... Good luck!

She is edible! She's Granola :blob_uwu:
Honestly if she's involved in a hit and run, I'd be covering her crimes.........
Hehehe boobplate :blob_happy:
No problem! Great pic!!

Yeah, I haven't started intership yet because my faculty keeps stalling on our briefing. I'm not the only one stuck too. We can definitely say goodbye to being paid for internships though... I heard many companies actually use interns so they don't have to pay them. :sweating_profusely:

Oh? This granola is evil then? :blob_melt:

namio

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAร„ร„ร„
Okay I'm calm
God this past week was just. What a mess. I can at least forget it all happened though now that the birthday surprise I've been preparing for is now done and over with. Also, I finally got better from being sick. I just. :blob_catflip:

Anyway... sketch of an outfit for ML of Feb Rain. I wanted to do a themed piece with the MC on dawn and dusk, but I needed to flesh out the design and pick a palette so I worked on this for a bit.

IMG_20210308_025303_232.jpg

Hehehe boobplate :blob_happy:
No problem! Great pic!!

Yeah, I haven't started intership yet because my faculty keeps stalling on our briefing. I'm not the only one stuck too. We can definitely say goodbye to being paid for internships though... I heard many companies actually use interns so they don't have to pay them. :sweating_profusely:

Oh? This granola is evil then? :blob_melt:

Unfortunately the case ๐Ÿ˜” That's why sometimes I just... sighs internships... Did your faculty get back to you all yet today? :/ They like to have a deadline AND a minimum amount of week and then you realize they messed up the dates by procrastinating and there isn't enough weeks before the deadline for a final report/presentation to fulfill the minimum weeks the college itself stipulate ๐Ÿคก

NOOOOO Granola is the sweetest!!! Except when I'm writing my thesis and she uses my keyboard as a scratching board. But she's super cute and sweet, very long and tiny, and whenever you're sick she will sit and sleep with you and keep you company. She's the best... :blob_teary:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Unfortunately the case ๐Ÿ˜” That's why sometimes I just... sighs internships... Did your faculty get back to you all yet today? :/ They like to have a deadline AND a minimum amount of week and then you realize they messed up the dates by procrastinating and there isn't enough weeks before the deadline for a final report/presentation to fulfill the minimum weeks the college itself stipulate ๐Ÿคก

NOOOOO Granola is the sweetest!!! Except when I'm writing my thesis and she uses my keyboard as a scratching board. But she's super cute and sweet, very long and tiny, and whenever you're sick she will sit and sleep with you and keep you company. She's the best... :blob_teary:

Oh no! I didn't know you were sick! :blob_teary: So glad you're better now!!

That outfit is glorious :blob_drool: I want to wear it....

Yeah, they finally gave us our schedule today - one week late hahaha! And even then there's no briefing yet. Nobody's sure what they want from us yet but... I think we'll get through it. Everyone says once college is over, it'll just feel like a distant bad dream. :blob_melt:

WHAT THE? Scratch your keyboard??? :blob_shock: But yes, she does look so fluffy! I did hear that pets know you're not feeling well and try to comfort you. Very nice of her to do so~

namio

Oh no! I didn't know you were sick! :blob_teary: So glad you're better now!!

That outfit is glorious :blob_drool: I want to wear it....

Yeah, they finally gave us our schedule today - one week late hahaha! And even then there's no briefing yet. Nobody's sure what they want from us yet but... I think we'll get through it. Everyone says once college is over, it'll just feel like a distant bad dream. :blob_melt:

WHAT THE? Scratch your keyboard??? :blob_shock: But yes, she does look so fluffy! I did hear that pets know you're not feeling well and try to comfort you. Very nice of her to do so~
It was very brief but very annoying. I had things to do, body... Granted, it really was just sickness because of how stressed I was, but I really did not expect a medical staff to botch the needle insert when I was trying to donate blood and traumatize me on a Wednesday ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฆ

Elaborate hanfu really are pretty....... I raid cosplayer/model Weibos for reference photos regularly and I........ the clothes look so pretty......

Not surprised at all :blob_joy: Is the company set yet, though? Do you have any idea of what they might be about... In any case, take good care of yourself on the first week. And they usually have no problems with you asking about things, so it's better to ask, yeah?

Not all of them... We've had cats for a long time but Granola is the only one I'd die for!!! Ahem. But yeah, I actually had a rabbit as a kid that knew when I was sick and stay with me during sick days, but a lot of our cats are rather apathetic heh

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
It's 2021, and in my general to-dos is basically a portrait of most of my current characters, just for reference's sake. Might as well post. :blob_hmm_two:

In the interest of not uploading large files in a forum (because breaking the formatting sucks... I don't like it either), the thumbnails are linked to the bigger picture on my deviantart. Or, if it doesn't work, you can try checking that or ask me (shrugs). Many of these are posted on my Twitter.
Also, my scanner sucks and leaves lines on my watercolors... Sad.

Swapped out an art on For February's Rain. Updated Feb 23 2021
Changed current favorites, added my new art twitter, deleted some pieces. Updated Feb 2 2021
Oops, only 10 pics a post. Updated on Jan 4 2021.

For February's Rain

From Tomorrow On, I'll Be--

Gathered, A Pool of Wildflowers

Untitled Project

Looove those!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
It was very brief but very annoying. I had things to do, body... Granted, it really was just sickness because of how stressed I was, but I really did not expect a medical staff to botch the needle insert when I was trying to donate blood and traumatize me on a Wednesday ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฆ

Elaborate hanfu really are pretty....... I raid cosplayer/model Weibos for reference photos regularly and I........ the clothes look so pretty......

Not surprised at all :blob_joy: Is the company set yet, though? Do you have any idea of what they might be about... In any case, take good care of yourself on the first week. And they usually have no problems with you asking about things, so it's better to ask, yeah?

Not all of them... We've had cats for a long time but Granola is the only one I'd die for!!! Ahem. But yeah, I actually had a rabbit as a kid that knew when I was sick and stay with me during sick days, but a lot of our cats are rather apathetic heh
Aaa nobody is made of iron though! Hopefully the folk you work with understood it, especially the boss... :blob_teary: ARGH NEEDLES THOUGH! Those botched are super painful... I'm here feeling your pain, senpai... :blob_teary:

Oh lala! If only hanfu culture was here too. Then we can buy them and wear them and walk around.... is it cosplay there still or has it become everyday wear like kimonos? It'd be nice if it became a norm... :blob_drool:

Nope, absolutely no idea. They didn't say anything yet, we've got no lists, etc... :blob_teary:

Awww yessss! Rabbits! They're very loving and sensitive creatures too! I suppose Granola is the only sensitive cat around the sea of cats... a rabbit cat :blob_happy:

namio

Aaa nobody is made of iron though! Hopefully the folk you work with understood it, especially the boss... :blob_teary: ARGH NEEDLES THOUGH! Those botched are super painful... I'm here feeling your pain, senpai... :blob_teary:

Oh lala! If only hanfu culture was here too. Then we can buy them and wear them and walk around.... is it cosplay there still or has it become everyday wear like kimonos? It'd be nice if it became a norm... :blob_drool:

Nope, absolutely no idea. They didn't say anything yet, we've got no lists, etc... :blob_teary:

Awww yessss! Rabbits! They're very loving and sensitive creatures too! I suppose Granola is the only sensitive cat around the sea of cats... a rabbit cat :blob_happy:
I'm not on any particular pressure bc I'm still looking for a job so at least no dealing with that, but argh, my family already does the being unreasonable part well already. But that's past I suppose. I have only 5 seconds memory retention, I'm moving on!!

I think it's still mostly cosplay here... So many trad dresses are so pretty, I wish I see them more. It's understandably hot tho... I just love how fwooshy hanfu are compared to more stiff and chonky looking kimono fabric, when it comes to painting it...

PATS YOU... They suck!!! I punch they!!
Oh, are you expected to write a report on it? If you're idle and want to save yourself some future trouble, maybe you can start on a formatting skeleton for an internship report?

A RABBIT CAT.... :blob_melt::blob_teary: perfect term

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I'm not on any particular pressure bc I'm still looking for a job so at least no dealing with that, but argh, my family already does the being unreasonable part well already. But that's past I suppose. I have only 5 seconds memory retention, I'm moving on!!

I think it's still mostly cosplay here... So many trad dresses are so pretty, I wish I see them more. It's understandably hot tho... I just love how fwooshy hanfu are compared to more stiff and chonky looking kimono fabric, when it comes to painting it...

PATS YOU... They suck!!! I punch they!!
Oh, are you expected to write a report on it? If you're idle and want to save yourself some future trouble, maybe you can start on a formatting skeleton for an internship report?

A RABBIT CAT.... :blob_melt::blob_teary: perfect term
Oooh alright, that is nice~ Hope you get a job soon too! Money is fun!! :blob_happy: Family members though hahaha! Always gripin' about something or other....

Mmmm yeah, it's not really good for tropical climates. But they would be lovely for stuff like Wuxia cons or something. If only it was big here! In anime cons it's mostly just kimonos haha. But yes, hanfus have more movement with their lighter fabrics. Plenty of work to make though, lol!

I have... no idea. :blob_teary: We only got a Google form to partially sign up. Said they'll brief us on Monday. Do you really need to write a report??? That sounds scary...

A catbit! :blob_melt:

namio

Drew a bunch... did not write.
chenxixieyang7.jpg final palette.jpg
feb rain meme sheet.jpg

I love my dumbass cast they are stupid

For Feb Rain is probably my favorite to write.... and so far it hasn't fallen apart structurally yet.

Oooh alright, that is nice~ Hope you get a job soon too! Money is fun!! :blob_happy: Family members though hahaha! Always gripin' about something or other....

Mmmm yeah, it's not really good for tropical climates. But they would be lovely for stuff like Wuxia cons or something. If only it was big here! In anime cons it's mostly just kimonos haha. But yes, hanfus have more movement with their lighter fabrics. Plenty of work to make though, lol!

I have... no idea. :blob_teary: We only got a Google form to partially sign up. Said they'll brief us on Monday. Do you really need to write a report??? That sounds scary...

A catbit! :blob_melt:

I've seen cosplayers at least, one or two... It's of well, you know which author's works, but I hope when cons exist again there'd be more cosplays or just hanfu in general....... I kind of miss cons now. Look what the pandemic did to me... I can only imagine how much work goes into hanfus, though. I can't imagine making them through traditional means :sweating_profusely:

RUBS RUBS... How's your week though?

Looove those!
Thank you! :'D
Looks good, I like the Chinese atmosphere
Thank you very much!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Oooh! Those patterns on those robes! Very nice!! :blob_aww:

I've seen cosplayers at least, one or two... It's of well, you know which author's works, but I hope when cons exist again there'd be more cosplays or just hanfu in general....... I kind of miss cons now. Look what the pandemic did to me... I can only imagine how much work goes into hanfus, though. I can't imagine making them through traditional means :sweating_profusely:

RUBS RUBS... How's your week though?
Ahaha! My favorite writer, ofc! :blob_happy: The creator of Jin Ling, Jin Ling forever!!! But yeah, I miss cons too. There's so much to see there! It's a sea of people just enjoying their weebiness and celebrating it, super fun!

Mmm yeah, they take a bit of time to make due to the layers, but the patterns are surprisingly less complicated than western clothing. I've been dying wanting to make the gauzy overcoat with the bamboo details from Shanhe Jianxin though! Very understated and you can even wear it over daily clothing.

shanhejianxin_gauzy_overcoat.jpg

I'm not dead yet! Hope the week has treated you well too!

namio

Oooh! Those patterns on those robes! Very nice!! :blob_aww:

Ahaha! My favorite writer, ofc! :blob_happy: The creator of Jin Ling, Jin Ling forever!!! But yeah, I miss cons too. There's so much to see there! It's a sea of people just enjoying their weebiness and celebrating it, super fun!

Mmm yeah, they take a bit of time to make due to the layers, but the patterns are surprisingly less complicated than western clothing. I've been dying wanting to make the gauzy overcoat with the bamboo details from Shanhe Jianxin though! Very understated and you can even wear it over daily clothing.

View attachment 6779

I'm not dead yet! Hope the week has treated you well too!
That gauze look with the simple bamboo pattern is really lovely! I reckon you can match it well with both simple modern/daily clothing AND quite a variety of things-- if you do make one, share pics? :blob_reach:

Man it's been a week... A week I don't remember going thru. How have you been?

The key word is "yet"
..... xD

I heard that 100% of everyone who lived, died :blob_hmm:

I think I naturally forget stressful times for the sake of my sanity so I have forgotten most of this week, but I THINK... Oh. My laptop was on the verge of death so I spent the past week scrambling to get the money to buy a new one LOL
I did a commission of Wen Kexing from SHL... I want to watch SHL, but with what braincell...
I did get a laptop though, and with some time to actually pay out the several hundreds of dollars it cost me :sweating_profusely: I am very lucky to have people who want to commission me during an emergency
That said, I also painted my boy Wan Yu to unwind... It's that dawn outfit again, because I wanted to test out the colors in watercolors...

chenxixieyang008-1.jpg

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
That gauze look with the simple bamboo pattern is really lovely! I reckon you can match it well with both simple modern/daily clothing AND quite a variety of things-- if you do make one, share pics? :blob_reach:

Man it's been a week... A week I don't remember going thru. How have you been?

I did a commission of Wen Kexing from SHL...
Right? :blob_aww: It can go with so many things, this muted look! Put it over a plain top and shorts, then add a nice string belt... ummmph, so good :blob_happy:

I will share if I make one! But I don't think I'll have time this whole year. :blob_teary: I just heard there's no sem break this time because I need to go for industrial training.

I've been away the whole week too. Mad assignments time :sweating_profusely:

OH? Is that the guy from that new drama by YOUKU?

I really like how you painted that intricate crown~~ :blob_aww: I want to make accessories like that, bless

namio

ru ge meme.jpg yewan meme2.jpg wy meme1.jpg
It's meme time... time for memes
(it's Feb Rain again.......)

Right? :blob_aww: It can go with so many things, this muted look! Put it over a plain top and shorts, then add a nice string belt... ummmph, so good :blob_happy:

I will share if I make one! But I don't think I'll have time this whole year. :blob_teary: I just heard there's no sem break this time because I need to go for industrial training.

I've been away the whole week too. Mad assignments time :sweating_profusely:

OH? Is that the guy from that new drama by YOUKU?

I really like how you painted that intricate crown~~ :blob_aww: I want to make accessories like that, bless

THAT'S SO CRUEL no semester break for MORE work? RUBS that's a yikes... Take breaks, I hope the assignments are at a more manageable point now?

Yupyup. My friend's been trying to sell me on reading the novel for years now but cough only so many Priest novels I can read at one time while maintaining my ability to enjoy life

Hehe thank you! Also oh? :blob_hmm:

So many handsome artworks here :blob_aww::blob_aww:

Thank you :blob_happy:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
View attachment 6895View attachment 6896View attachment 6897
It's meme time... time for memes
(it's Feb Rain again.......)

THAT'S SO CRUEL no semester break for MORE work? RUBS that's a yikes... Take breaks, I hope the assignments are at a more manageable point now?

Yupyup. My friend's been trying to sell me on reading the novel for years now but cough only so many Priest novels I can read at one time while maintaining my ability to enjoy life

Hehe thank you! Also oh? :blob_hmm:

Thank you :blob_happy:
:)

namio

Distinctly NOT my OC, it's a skin of a character in a mobage I play, but I love him too much not to share. It's like what I spent 8 hours on yesterday, skipping even Harvest Moon... I really want to play Harvest Moon after this... I'll probably have to work on my comms tho. Need me that money to get cats to the vets.

dance squared.jpg

I guess also more relevant is this wip. Ye Xiyang... I need to finish my chapter but ah. Braincells where are you
Honestly what made me draw this series of outfit for him and Wan Yu is the lyrics of Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace's OP, specifically the ๆ™จๆ›ฆ่ค‡ๆ–œ้™ฝ chenxi fu xieyang line, but when I finish I'll probably be pretentious and quote one of Yang Jian's poems instead :blob_joy::blob_joy:

chenxixieyang3.jpg