What's in your bug out bag?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Imagine that you have a 40 liter bug out backpack. Yes, there are 60 liters and 80 liters too, but those are extremely heavy and unfair for the average city girl. 40 liters backpack is not too small, and not too big, and people from 12 years old to 60 years old can carry without much strain.

Now that you've imagined that, let's imagine the contents. If you have prior knowledge or foresight that shit is about to hit the fan and you anticipate having to run away carrying only what you have in your bag, what would you put inside?

Please don't say you're gonna be carrying a loli or similar inside it. You're gonna have to eat what you carry.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Imagine that you have a 40 liter bug out backpack. Yes, there are 60 liters and 80 liters too, but those are extremely heavy and unfair for the average city girl. 40 liters backpack is not too small, and not too big, and people from 12 years old to 60 years old can carry without much strain.

Now that you've imagined that, let's imagine the contents. If you have prior knowledge or foresight that shit is about to hit the fan and you anticipate having to run away carrying only what you have in your bag, what would you put inside?
Another bag, which would contain another one.... and another one.....

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I was gonna say guns, cuz I want to steal from others and Purge really inspire me. Though on second thought, I will be the idiot who dies first and ends up arming either the main cast or the villains.

MREs I guess.

Agentt

Thighs
I always have a survival guide, a mushroom guide and a sky map on my phone. There is also a compass. I can do vlogs. Add a kazuo there for fun. In short. Like I don't even need that big. Soap, toothbrush toothpaste, towel, aspirin, bandages antiseptic and fill the rest with food.

Draconite

Exist in the void
Crackers, water, a sleeping bag, some matches, a flashlight, a swiss knife, my phone, my charger, some spare clothes.

Redemit

Rifle and pistol with at least 2 extra mags each medkit socks underwear portable solar charger peanut butter and other protein bars fire starters and metal water bottle and some kind of water purifier

Agentt

Thighs
Rifle and pistol with at least 2 extra mags each medkit socks underwear portable solar charger peanut butter and other protein bars fire starters and metal water bottle and some kind of water purifier
You don't know what's going to hit the fan man. Imagine getting a pandemic and having your visa rejected cuz you have weapons in your bag

Redemit

You don't know what's going to hit the fan man. Imagine getting a pandemic and having your visa rejected cuz you have weapons in your bag
Who the f's going to be looking in my bag I'm not stopping at some shit hole fema camp and why do I give a damn about my Visa during a situation I have to bug out of and you're always supposed to have hard cash on hand for emergencies anyway getting out of the cities is not as hard as people think it is unless you live on a island like New York and the first thing you do is get out of places like that they are death zones
Oh get a map of your local area at least 1 of your city and 1 for your local region

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

For a moment I thought you meant actual bugs that were in your bag and wholly cow, 60-80 liter of those bugs all in your bag...
Would wonder what the hell am I doing and scream, throw the bag, clean and check no bugs on me triple thirty times, and get nightmares for a long time afterwards...

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
For a moment I thought you meant actual bugs that were in your bag and wholly cow, 60-80 liter of those bugs all in your bag...
Would wonder what the hell am I doing and scream, throw the bag, clean and check no bugs on me triple thirty times, and get nightmares for a long time afterwards...
Or eat them.... they are good pieces of nourishment, ya know?