Yunano's Art Showcase

yunano34a1

I decided to revamp and more accurate depiction of one of my characters from my novel.

She is Princess Marielle, The Impenetrable Fortress and the Right Hand of the Devious Queen. She is around 27 years old and 5'8 feet. The problem with the old concept is despite wearing half armor, it's quite not ideal for fights and her overall figure doesn't feel like she's "that" strong/OP. I also added more details to her sword and its scabbard to indicate that she belongs to a higher status. Also, her height depiction before is not right.

I still haven't decided yet on how she would look like with her helmet on and shield design. Additionally, I choose the color scheme of Black and Gold for intimidation and to stand out on the battlefield. As the Impenetrable Fortress, her job is to defend the frontlines and capable of counterattacking more than twice of the received damage.​

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

I decided to revamp and more accurate depiction of one of my characters from my novel.

She is Princess Marielle, The Impenetrable Fortress and the Right Hand of the Devious Queen. She is around 27 years old and 5'8 feet. The problem with the old concept is despite wearing half armor, it's quite not ideal for fights and her overall figure doesn't feel like she's "that" strong/OP. I also added more details to her sword and its scabbard to indicate that she belongs to a higher status. Also, her height depiction is not right.​
She does feel to short in the old one

Giving that serious general vibes. Probably with a deep voice too.

yunano34a1

My ongoing web novel is almost near to its end of volume 1! Now I'll be using this chance to put some extra effort into its last illustration/s

Starting with the future chapter "Devious Queen" illustration

Context:
"Humanity finally decided it's time to eradicate magic."​

Last edited:

yunano34a1

This monster is called "Lumoireux Eustace". A being whose purpose is to serve an ancient cursed grimoire and act as its representative to guide its newfound masters. However, this rule has no expiration and that is why Lumoireux develops capable masters only to be killed by him. A monster who dreams of creating chaos and disorder without lifting a finger nor put any effort.

A servant who only watches the battlefield and does not help anyone. This is crucial since all of the cursed grimoire masters along with their servants are hunting down each other due to the curse.

Currently, he is serving the protagonist, Gevanni. However, they do not have any pact established yet. This means they fight for dominance on who should be in control.​

Last edited: