Interested in knowing your spy name?

Agentt

Thighs
Has it ever happened to you that you want to enter a secret agency as an agent, but can't since you don't have a cool codename?
Fret no longer as I bring advice from top spies in industries.
Your spy name is in format
Agent:(enter your credit card no.)_(the three no. On the back)_(Expiry date.)

Don't have a credit card? No worries. Just use your parent's. Your parents don't have card either? Haha, go away you filthy peasant. This is the cool kids territory.

Napelynn

What's your spy name @Agentt ? I want to make sure my spy name is correctly formatted. It'll be embarrassing if I get it wrong.

Agentt

Thighs
What's your spy name @Agentt ? I want to make sure my spy name is correctly formatted. It'll be embarrassing if I get it wrong.
Don't worry about that, every beginner makes mistakes. Unfortunately, I made my spy name when I was a dumb, snot covered kid who didn't know left to right. Hence I ended up with such a lame one as Agentt.
Just write your name. Me and my team will thoroughly analyse it to see how good it is. No need to do any effort on your own.

Napelynn

Don't worry about that, every beginner makes mistakes. Unfortunately, I made my spy name when I was a dumb, snot covered kid who didn't know left to right. Hence I ended up with such a lame one as Agentt.
Just write your name. Me and my team will thoroughly analyse it to see how good it is. No need to do any effort on your own.
No, you see, I didn't understand your instructions at all. Please tell me your spy name to shed some light on how to properly make one.

Agentt

Thighs
No, you see, I didn't understand your instructions at all. Please tell me your spy name to shed some light on how to properly make one.
My spy name is Agentt. Only the coolest and the fastest and the bravest spies get to use the format. Others just get their initials printed.

Agentt

Thighs
Well my spy name is Napelynn then. I am super brave and fast.
Are you sure you don't want to join the cool kids? The cool kids get respected and have GIRLS. Ever heard of them? They are super soft and comfortable.
See, another boy who is ready to be a man. Welcome. Our team shall carefully analyse. We may also require some identification proof like your property paper and fingerprints. Keep them ready.
Agent: 346578890.098.07/08/25

Agentt

Thighs
G.I.R.L.s? You mean Guys in real life?
What, Ewwww, who even are you. Only cool kids are invited here. We play adult style with drugs and....uhhh. Other..stuff.
Anyway, you aren't invited here, get lost.

Napelynn

What, Ewwww, who even are you. Only cool kids are invited here. We play adult style with drugs and....uhhh. Other..stuff.
Anyway, you aren't invited here, get lost.
Okay. I'll go get lost in a forest and die. Goodbye, fellow spy. I never liked you anyways.

Agentt

Thighs
you missed 6 digit there also the expiry date only show the months and years, no date.

please re-apply with correct number.
Well well well, an ally...for the kids to find a good name. I am sure we would do great together.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Your version of Windows 10 will soon reach end of service. Please click here to download the latest feature update, for important quality and security improvements.

Agentt

Thighs
Your version of Windows 10 will soon reach end of service. Please click here to download the latest feature update, for important quality and security improvements.
You are kinda ruining-..no no. You are scaring the children. I request you to leave.
Honestly tho, this might be the best form of book advertisment there is.

Last edited:

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
You are kinda ruining-..no no. You are scaring the children. I request you to leave.
Aww, and here I was looking for my grandma's credit card so I could know my spy name. Oh well, bye bye.