Sequels!

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Wooo! I've been waiting for the sequels of my favorite games and I am flabbergasted to be able to live to this day where different sequels of my favorite games are finally coming into PC. It's been a long time since I've played an entire series of The Legend of Heroes, Rance, Ys, 9nine, and etc... in one month. Once they're finally on PC and I finish downloading them... hmm... which should I start with? Oh, how could I decide?

(Slobbish Dragon Princes; VN = Currently Playing)

Motsu

Forbidden name which will make people judge me
Don't worry, we are all different people in the first place. So, it's okay - I see everyone as an equal being anyway. Now, tell me!

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Don't worry, we are all different people in the first place. So, it's okay - I see everyone as an equal being anyway. Now, tell me!
Well I could a say simple answer like a nutaku game but I wasn’t or was I but all I remember it’s a simple one

Motsu

Well I could a say simple answer like a nutaku game but I wasn’t or was I but all I remember it’s a simple one
Stop being so hideous - don't put your boots behind your back. If you're the god of wholesome hentai, then remember and say the simple name of the hentai game you're playing. Share it with me - I swear I've played a lot of smeagol games than you. I won't judge you, come on!

Motsu

...even though it pretty much requires you to have played the first game first in order to really be invested at all.
Mind you, I started playing the beginning of The Legend of Heroes after the mission in Crossbell in Trails of Cold Steel III because I wanted to understand some things that I didn't understand in the beginning. At first, I was hesitant to play Trails in the Sky FC but when I did, I was astonished by how brilliant it was. After finishing FC, SC, and III, I then played Trails of Zero and Trails of Azure (fan translation) before finishing Trails of Cold Steel III.

Still waiting for IV, Hajimari no Kiseki, and Kuro no Kiseki.

Last edited: