My Computer-Made Drawings

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Yes. I have fallen into the drawing thing! Let me show you one I made.

2021_03_20_0vb_Kleki.png

She looks terrible, eh? Well, it IS my first time drawing on a computer.....

Napelynn

02903EF4-C76F-4003-A971-157D4EE91E58.jpeg

What a unique hairstyle. If I’m being serious though, your art is pretty good, better than mine at least. Not that that’s saying much...

EternalSunset0

Thanks! Here is a new one I made! I added in some color!
View attachment 6885

You can see some white pixels(?) but I couldn't fix that. And no, I do not have a thing for drawing only females. I'll also draw males.
You used Photoshop for this? I think you can use layers to avoid the white pixels next time.

And I got no issue whatsoever with someone only drawing females :blobrofl:

CadmarLegend

You used Photoshop for this? I think you can use layers to avoid the white pixels next time.

And I got no issue whatsoever with someone only drawing females :blobrofl:
OK! I'll keep adding in some males, though....

CadmarLegend

New Drawing:

2021_03_21_0s8_Kleki.png

I had to resize the hand, so you can see a faint border. Probably shoulda edited that out.... but I don't want more work.

CadmarLegend

The way his mouth is positioned looks weird to me. And it looks like his hand is coming out of his shoulder.
I couldn't set the perspective... since the entire shoulder was a black shirt/hoodie.... and the smile.... doesn't it make him look angry?

Napelynn

I couldn't set the perspective... since the entire shoulder was a black shirt/hoodie.... and the smile.... doesn't it make him look angry?
People's shoulders aren't that broad though? It looks more like he's sitting in a black chair or something. And if you raise your hand it moves outwards, away from your shoulder, so they shouldn't overlap.

CadmarLegend

People's shoulders aren't that broad though? It looks more like he's sitting in a black chair or something. And if you raise your hand it moves outwards, away from your shoulder, so they shouldn't overlap.
exactly. xD