SSSC IV

Lost_Strings

Similar to SSSC III, there are 3 prompts. You can choose one or more as long as your story fits with one of the given prompt!
1.View attachment 863

2. There is another world on the other side of the mirror. A character falls through the mirror, and now has to survive their strange situation. (Provided by Ars)

3. Genre: Horror, Key Item: A bottle, Main Character: Cockroach
I didn't know there was this (TTuTT)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Thank you for all those that submitted, read and voted for their favourite story! After a long period, SSSC IV has concluded, we'll be taking a small break before the next competition is hosted.

Now for the winners:
1st Place: @XianPiete
2nd Place: @Phantomheart

You both have won 1-month nitro discord and the link will be Dmed to you! Once again thank you, Tony, for donating for this competition.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Thank you for all those that submitted, read and voted for their favourite story! After a long period, SSSC IV has concluded, we'll be taking a small break before the next competition is hosted.

Now for the winners:
1st Place: @XianPiete
2nd Place: @Phantomheart

You both have won 1-month nitro discord and the link will be Dmed to you! Once again thank you, Tony, for donating for this competition.
Hey,

When is the next SSSC?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
SSSC is a monthly contest from what I'm aware of so probably towards the end of this month, just like how this SSSC was towards the end of May. But those are just my speculations.
Thanks, I guess I’ll keep watch.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey,

When is the next SSSC?
SSSC is a monthly contest from what I'm aware of so probably towards the end of this month, just like how this SSSC was towards the end of May. But those are just my speculations.
Probably hosted sometime next week (10th-16th) because I'm flying on 17th and will be busy from then.