I want a function to allow co-writers or editors to edit directly from scribble hub

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I don't know how much strain that would cause on the servers, though....
I doubt people would work at the same times. E.G I have school and work up till like 3:00 PM. without over time, sometimes up till 5pm though
support this. so better books can be made.

Last edited:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Sounds cool but I could see a bunch of problems happening. Like bitter cowriters and writers fighting, resulting in one deleting the other's hard works/ ruining their projects. Then mods will have to get involved....

I think people using something like google docs to work together is a better option. Letting the writer have full control, in the end, is safer in my opinion. But I'm a skeptic and don't trust others too easily I guess. lol :blob_evil_two:

D

Deleted member 45782

Sounds cool but I could see a bunch of problems happening. Like bitter cowriters and writers fighting, resulting in one deleting the other's hard works/ ruining their projects. Then mods will have to get involved....

I think people using something like google docs to work together is a better option. Letting the writer have full control, in the end, is safer in my opinion. But I'm a skeptic and don't trust others too easily I guess. lol :blob_evil_two:
True. There's also that risk too.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

I for one would like to see the shitshow unfold. it'll be like watching a historical event, but you don't know it.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, Wattpad has a similar function wher anyone can highlight and write notes. The author then edits it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
online, I don't know anything about any of you after you profile pic.
I don't see how that matters? It's not like that account will use your normal e-mail or password anyways, so it's not like you'd be sharing any of your credentials with anybody else. You'd just be sharing an account with people you want to write with.

That said, if you don't trust those people, I don't see why you'd want to write with them anyways. Seems pretty weird to say the least.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
I don't see how that matters? It's not like that account will use your normal e-mail or password anyways, so it's not like you'd be sharing any of your credentials with anybody else. You'd just be sharing an account with people you want to write with.

That said, if you don't trust those people, I don't see why you'd want to write with them anyways. Seems pretty weird to say the least.
ohhh, i thought you meant meet up in real life.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Yes. It's virtually close to impossible that you're gonna have a person live near you in your state or city, because out of the world's population, only about 50k people use this site. That is a lot, but when compared to all the humans on the Earth, that's actually a very tiny amount. Now, because of that tiny amount, your chances of meeting someone who is near you becomes almost non-existant. Sure, you could be from the same country, but the same state or city? Not likely...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Yes. It's virtually close to impossible that you're gonna have a person live near you in your state or city, because out of the world's population, only about 50k people use this site. That is a lot, but when compared to all the humans on the Earth, that's actually a very tiny amount. Now, because of that tiny amount, your chances of meeting someone who is near you becomes almost non-existant. Sure, you could be from the same country, but the same state or city? Not likely...
Surprisingly, one of the first people I met over on NUF and that I became friends with actually lives in the city right next to mine... We met up offline once even~

But yeah, chances are pretty low for sure~