Of Monstergirls and Men [Characters AmA]

ravnicrasol

Hello and welcome!

We are the cast of "Of Monstergirls and Men" and have come here to answer any questions you may have (for a handful of days).

The most interesting Q&A will also be posted at the bottom of Saturday's chapter!

Do make sure to point towards who you are asking the question so as to not avoid confusions.

And please do be mindful that the Author can't let us say anything that might spoil the story though!

ravnicrasol

:blobspearpeek: Will there be more NTR?
*Monica pouts, she really liked having Tessa as her personal stress-relief toy back in the cave*

More seriously though. What was the "first" instance of NTR? None come to mind. The closest to it would be when the mostly-feral Monica was using the survivors as "her harem", but even then it wouldn't fit the definition since she still stuck to Rick.

Last edited:

CrazyScribbles

To Rachel: "You're clearly toying with Tomas, and you have no respect for the laws of the league. You must have an interesting history. What would you be willing to divulge?"

ravnicrasol

To Rachel: "You're clearly toying with Tomas, and you have no respect for the laws of the league. You must have an interesting history. What would you be willing to divulge?"

"I don't like dwelling in the past, things just blur after a point."

*Rachel taps her chin in thought, her tail waving back and forth in a lazy pendulum*

"But if you must insist on knowing something about my past, then I guess I might as well add that I love travelling. Even if it does get annoying when you don't have an alternative due to pissy ex-'owners'."