What games to you play to refresh?

Not the best Title I've written.

Basically, what game do you play while taking a break from writing or just work in general?
I personally play Azur Lane, for a quick break in-between writing sessions or work.

Valmond

Basically, what game do you play while taking a break from writing or just work in general?
I personally play Azur Lane, for a quick break in-between writing sessions or work.
I always try to find something new.

Currently playing Wild Arms XF. Aside from the weird battle system they use. It is a challenging game, constantly requiring the right classes for maps. Though, the trickiest part was figuring out how to get the best out of the main. Since their unique class is pretty bad on its own. Once I figured out the right combination. They literally turned into a nuker.

Those things are always fun to figure out. Their main weapon gets stronger as they level up, which they can only use their skills with the weapon equipped. So it takes sometime before the weapon becomes good. Then combining it with the right class, and they can clear out the place. If anything, I had more trouble figuring that out than the battles themselves. They made a lot of questionable decisions that honestly works out on the most part.

Pacman, currently.
Old, but gold.
I personally play Azur Lane, it is a gacha shoot'em Game. It's very cute and it keeps my mind off of the stress of everyday life. I could even say that it saved my life when I found it. @Valmond

Genshin Impact, still play today. It is good to see other people play it as well. @skillet

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I kinda alternate between my phone and my laptop. My genre of games are mostly RTS but I do find enjoyment on playing FPS or action RPG. I'm not good at games which lets me explore with direction(Basically I am zoro from one piece if you want me to follow a person to a place without any guide). Turns out that all my blind direction tend to face me with powerful bosses which I kinda defeat without even knowing I had to follow some steps and kinda cheese most of some quest without knowing it. I maybe bad at games but let me practice a bit and I can even beat Dark Souls bosses with a bit of a difficulty tweak(I once soloed a boss which wasn't built for my char and was carried by my brother who carried and died halfway).

However, compared to my achievements, I'm kinda average since I am not good as my fellow neighbors who are basically good at games with lacking of education(basically the talent of gods with the intelligence of a potato).

I kinda alternate between my phone and my laptop. My genre of games are mostly RTS but I do find enjoyment on playing FPS or action RPG. I'm not good at games which lets me explore with direction(Basically I am zoro from one piece if you want me to follow a person to a place without any guide). Turns out that all my blind direction tend to face me with powerful bosses which I kinda defeat without even knowing I had to follow some steps and kinda cheese most of some quest without knowing it. I maybe bad at games but let me practice a bit and I can even beat Dark Souls bosses with a bit of a difficulty tweak(I once soloed a boss which wasn't built for my char and was carried by my brother who carried and died halfway).

However, compared to my achievements, I'm kinda average since I am not good as my fellow neighbors who are basically good at games with lacking of education(basically the talent of gods with the intelligence of a potato).
I find a little bit of myself in your comment, gotta admit.

RTS and action RPG's I've avoided for a while since they get addictive after the first few hours. I mostly play World of Warships on my PC besides writing on it. And alternate it with my Phone for some cute Ship Girl fun in Azur Lane.

Agentt

Thighs
Old, but gold.
I personally play Azur Lane, it is a gacha shoot'em Game. It's very cute and it keeps my mind off of the stress of everyday life. I could even say that it saved my life when I found it. @Valmond

Genshin Impact, still play today. It is good to see other people play it as well. @skillet
While I appreciate the sentiment, I am not old and I do know about Azur lane.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I sometimes boot up GTA Online, pick a car and simply cruise around in the city while listening to the in-game radio. It's either that or grinding for more money so I can buy MORE cars.

And I always do this on full servers, where there's 29 other people out there with the ability to kill you. It's not that there isn't an option for a solo lobby; I choose to play in public servers.

It's not a GTA game until you're susceptible to a war crime. It completes the experience.

Minecraft, still. The simple work to reward ratio makes it so I can zone out in some grind and relax.
It can be quite the mood saver sometimes. Personally I kinda forgot I even had it :D
I sometimes boot up GTA Online, pick a car and simply cruise around in the city while listening to the in-game radio. It's either that or grinding for more money so I can buy MORE cars.

And I always do this on full servers, where there's 29 other people out there with the ability to kill you. It's not that there isn't an option for a solo lobby; I choose to play in public servers.

It's not a GTA game until you're susceptible to a war crime. It completes the experience.
While certainly a very good choice, both mood-wise but also a very good choice when it comes to inspirational procrastination.

UppishTheReaper

A crap ton of Dark souls, TES Oblivion, amongst other things. I recently have gotten to over level 21 with my knight in oblivion. At this point his stats have him running like an Olympic sprinter in daedric armor, so I am quite amused with it. Trying to find chapter inspiration is difficult until you find something about your character amusing.

A crap ton of Dark souls, TES Oblivion, amongst other things. I recently have gotten to over level 21 with my knight in oblivion. At this point his stats have him running like an Olympic sprinter in daedric armor, so I am quite amused with it. Trying to find chapter inspiration is difficult until you find something about your character amusing.
I can see what you mean there :D
Same here. Except I just do random stuff in creative while I set a timer for myself on how long I should play. (ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour)
Creative Mode in which you spend your time and then out of which you get Creative ideas? Yes, that works.