Looking for Artist Looking for Cover

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Heeey, I just started a story called Cheetah and Bunny and would love a cover for it. Unfortunately, I can't commission someone for it, but would greatly appreciate someone doing this. If you're interested, I can describe the characters more later.
Just describe what you want right away. Some people don't want to give you false hope by asking only to realize that it's not something they want to do. If you wait until only later to describe it, you will end up having nobody replying to your topic. No need to be secretive or shy. Whatever you want done, say it. If people want to do it, they will offer to do it.

For example:
Book title: Cheetah
Author name: Cheetah
Prefered book cover: Furries Cheetah and Bunny hugging and smooching.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Heeey, I just started a story called Cheetah and Bunny and would love a cover for it. Unfortunately, I can't commission someone for it, but would greatly appreciate someone doing this. If you're interested, I can describe the characters more later.

^ this is my portfolio. If you like what you see, hmu. It doesn't matter here or PMs. Just describe what you want and I may be able to provide just what you need.