trendy bendy

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
a list of the most hated novels and their flaws at the end of every year. it will help authors improve their own writing by learning from others mistakes.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
a list of the most hated novels and their flaws at the end of every year. it will help authors improve their own writing by learning from others mistakes.
I'm not sure if that's a joke but that sounds cruel as heck! :blob_no:

I'm not one for slandering writers by putting them on the spot like that. In the end, it's a human being just like me who sat down and took the time out of their day to put words on the blank page. Sadist! Sadist I call you! :blob_shock:

However, if it was a thread that writers can put their works in that they found unsatisfactory so others can help them improve then I'm all for that.

Reisinling

I'm not sure if that's a joke but that sounds cruel as heck! :blob_no:

I'm not one for slandering writers by putting them on the spot like that. In the end, it's a human being just like me who sat down and took the time out of their day to put words on the blank page. Sadist! Sadist I call you! :blob_shock:

However, if it was a thread that writers can put their works in that they found unsatisfactory so others can help them improve then I'm all for that.
In general yes.. but paradoxically, it would quite likely give those novels shit ton of views/steady readers.. so who knows how many people would like to participate.

Actually, I'm more worried it would devolve into more people trying to get the bottom spot for fun/hopefully bottom rank.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
In general yes.. but paradoxically, it would quite likely give those novels shit ton of views/steady readers.. so who knows how many people would like to participate.

Actually, I'm more worried it would devolve into more people trying to get the bottom spot for fun/hopefully bottom rank.
it would still be good. hey wanna go to the forum bar.

Reisinling

it would still be good. hey wanna go to the forum bar.
no idea what a forum bar is, and you sound like a person that will try to get me drunk and enlist me in a 10 year contract for a royal navy. You british monarchist scum! (jk jk... or is ist?!)

D

Deleted member 45782

If you meant by listing of translated/traditionally published novels/official major webnovels on other sites, I can see that. But by talking about list of novels being published on here, you are gonna stir some toxicity brewing. Some people can't differentiate between criticism and feedback and then there's those who think their rude comments equate to good critique. Especially when say list of "hated novels" and not "list of flaws seen in novels." Some don't want criticism either and you may end up getting more people to check on a story and then jump on the bandwagon of how terrible it is, without actually reading the story and trying to see it without already some bias in the first place.

If you mean list common flaws in novels, yes.
If you meant list of hated novels, no.

If you meant official works(like published or major big webnovels)/translated novels, then ok....

If you meant by novels on here, without asking the author, then no. Toxcity and possible flame war brewing.