Edit: Seems fine, according to the forum people

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
See title. It's like a fake news sort of thing. (The typo in title in intentional.)

View attachment 7264
View attachment 7265
Yes.
By the standards of people I know, they would say to add more cloth to the gal.

No jk, it's fine. Don't listen to me, the people I know are modest in culture. Also I think there are more lewd cover existing in scribblehub.

Another note, I suggest making the paper "greyish" to add the newspaper effect

And sorry for clumsy wirting and grammar. I'm sleepy

Reisinling

Seems okay. The bottom right picture is not aligned properly though (its left edge shouldn't go outside the text line). I would also make top image as wide as the text. Basically, uniform marigin.

Alternatively if you want to go for old timey newspaper look, maybe copy layout of this page:

Nymus

See title. It's like a fake news sort of thing. (The typo in title in intentional.)

Re:"Girl Captured by Slime" news reports

There is absolutely no truth whatsoever to the tabloid news stories that a girl has been captured by a slime. Slimes are non-aggressive and do not trap or capture people.

The images that were circulated are but mere fakes, and bad ones at that. Even the headline "Little Girl Kidnapped by a Slime! Held Captive for Three Day (sic) by a Monster!" has a typo on it.

It was merely a plot by an unscrupulous marketer to sell slime traps.

View attachment 7265
View attachment 7264
... honestly, where is the "lewd"? i feel like i fell for a click-bait now. :er_what_s:

(Indecent suggestion: let the slime lick the toes.That would be lewd in my opinion.)

LinMeili

... honestly, where is the "lewd"? i feel like i fell for a click-bait now. :er_what_s:

(Indecent suggestion: let the slime lick the toes.That would be lewd in my opinion.)
If you look closely the slime is licking her ankle in the first pic.

D

Deleted member 45782

I don't see anything that is really out of there lewd. I don't think yours is lewd compared to some other ScribbleHub covers that are more...y'know. Her clothes cover all her private parts and it just looks like a very light colored spaghetti top to made to accentuate the cleavage a bit more and with short shorts on it. It sorta looks like something you might see some wear on a hot day or on a beach...

That slime reminds me of Jelly Splash...XD

Ah didn't notice slime licking her feet. It just looks like the slime doing a 😆 face in both pictures of the slime honestly..

Last edited by a moderator:

LinMeili

more tongue and more saliva, please. pretty please. pretty please with a cherry on top.
Here, a lewder one for you. But no saliva, sorry. Idk how to draw that.
slimel.jpg

LinMeili

Okay, the people in RR said it was too sexualized. I made one with smaller chest. How is this?

Napelynn

Okay, the people in RR said it was too sexualized. I made one with smaller chest. How is this?
I think it's the clothing that made them think it was too sexualized, not the chest size. Or did they specifically tell you that the chest size was the problem? If so, you should be asking them.

Edit: I found the RR thread. They did specifically mention the chest size. Again, you should be asking them, not us. They're working with different standards.

Last edited:

LinMeili

I think it's the clothing that made them think it was too sexualized, not the chest size. Or did they specifically tell you that the chest size was the problem? If so, you should be asking them.

Edit: I found the RR thread. They did specifically mention the chest size. Again, you should be asking them, not us. They're working with different standards.
It seems they have a lower tolerance for this so I guess its safer not to post it there.

D

Deleted member 45782

Is it because she's looking downward and while she's probably looking at the slime below eating her feet, it kinda looks like she's looking at her boobs and the lemon pattern on her top is just conveniently placed....? This is upon zooming in thu, just to see what they meant.

Althu it just looks like she just gasping at what is below her and thats about it.

Agree with Napelynn, RR may say something different. So many things have heard RR on this forum...Makes me wonder how great the site really is. Signed up for it, but haven't even done anything on it yet.