Would You Rather

Yamemai

The ability to make any food taste like chocolate. It is very useful.

Would you rather have an infinite amount of your favorite food, the food that you have an infinite amount of will change along with your tastes, or never have to worry about dying of anything other than natural causes.
..... Food. Better to enjoy something you like, than slog through the current times.

Would you rather.... watch a volcano erupt (up close, without risk of harm), or.... watch a meteor shower (in which one falls near you)?

Napelynn

..... Food. Better to enjoy something you like, than slog through the current times.

Would you rather.... watch a volcano erupt (up close, without risk of harm), or.... watch a meteor shower (in which one falls near you)?
Meteor shower, one falling near me doesn’t mean I die, right?

Would you rather be a donut or a bagel

Yamemai

Meteor shower, one falling near me doesn’t mean I die, right?

Would you rather be a donut or a bagel
:s_wink:
Uhh, donut I guess?

Would you rather..... Live a homestead life on another planet, or..... receive free food for a year? -- If you'll still be able to use the internet on the other planet.

Napelynn

:s_wink:
Uhh, donut I guess?

Would you rather..... Live a homestead life on another planet, or..... receive free food for a year? -- If you'll still be able to use the internet on the other planet.
Free food for a year. I like food, living on another planet seems like it would get boring after a while.

Would you rather stub your toe everytime you walk, or step on a lego every time you walk?

furnace

Free food for a year. I like food, living on another planet seems like it would get boring after a while.

Would you rather stub your toe everytime you walk, or step on a lego every time you walk?
Lego, you didn't specify the type of lego :blob_melt:

Would you rather have the power to go to the past or to the future. You can't return.

D

Deleted member 52382

Would you rather have the power to go to the past or to the future. You can't return.
Past, because I can't control my future as well as I can with my past. Although I don't think I'll be able to change much.

Would you rather have blue eyes or green eyes?

D

Deleted member 45782

Future. Past was hard for certain genders, if you were different in terms of ethnic group, sexual orientation, how they treat disabilities, and also past had lack of knowledge about things so the way they go about certain stuff is really risky and dangerous. Not to mention if you know too much easier offed by conspiring with some unknown evilness.

At least even if we don't think it is, the present is more open minded than those past. And there's more knowledge and science of how to go forward with things. Perhaps it may get better or worse, but possibly a lot better path in the future than in past. Probably why transmigrate into past, while seems interesting, is something would never consider.

Would you rather live in a muddy place filled with many holes that have giant big worms (possibly parasitic) crawling in or out or would you rather live in a place where its just massive pit of all kinds of bones and smells like rottening flesh?

clover2218

Would you rather live in a muddy place filled with many holes that have giant big worms (possibly parasitic) crawling in or out or would you rather live in a place where its just massive pit of all kinds of bones and smells like rottening flesh?
I'd rather be homeless, or jump of a cliff...

Would you rather eat hot ice cream or cold hotdog???

furnace

Past, because I can't control my future as well as I can with my past. Although I don't think I'll be able to change much.

Would you rather have blue eyes or green eyes?
Saw that people ignored your question.

Green eyes, I would love it if they glow like a cat's eyes.

Hot ice cream. It’d be interesting.

Would you rather fight a Tyrannosaurus rex or your worst nightmare?
A Tyrannosaurus rex, because I don't know what my worst nightmare is, and I don't want to risk it.

Would you rather be a dwarf or a hobbit?

D

Deleted member 52382

Saw that people ignored your question.
That happens often, yes.

> Would you rather be a dwarf or a hobbit?

A dwarf. And almost a few seconds after I wake up in my new body I'll jump off a cliff because I don't want to be short.

Would you rather be in a suit or your boxers 24/7?

furnace

That happens often, yes.

> Would you rather be a dwarf or a hobbit?

A dwarf. And almost a few seconds after I wake up in my new body I'll jump off a cliff because I don't want to be short.

Would you rather be in a suit or your boxers 24/7?
Suit, I would at least be able to go out in public.

Would you rather be a forest elf or a dark elf?

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
Dark elf. Because they can Shadowmeld and access Dark energies.

Would you rather have a shield that can block anything or a sword that can cut anything?

furnace

Dark elf. Because they can Shadowmeld and access Dark energies.

Would you rather have a shield that can block anything or a sword that can cut anything?
Shield, I prefer a defensive playstyle

Would you rather live or die?

furnace

Shield, I prefer a defensive playstyle

Would you rather live or die?
Over a month with no posts? I will revive this thread (By answering to myself).
Live. Easy question, you can improve your situation only if you are alive.
Would you rather be a zombie monster or a skeleton monster?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Over a month with no posts? I will revive this thread (By answering to myself).
Live. Easy question, you can improve your situation only if you are alive.
Would you rather be a zombie monster or a skeleton monster?
A skeleton. I drink milk, so at least I would be strong.

Would you rather have a yandere follow you around or a tsundere?