Scribble Hub Stories Recommendations

TheOneWho

Like the title says. I've been pretty bored lately, so I decided to ask for story recommendations. I'm fine with any type of story as long as it's on scribble Hub. So feel free to recommend your stories if you want. I'm posting this pretty late, so my hopes are, to have some recommendations when I wake up.

Napelynn

You can find stuff here. This is another recommendation thread I made recently that also didn’t have any genre requirements. Some of them aren’t in scribblehub though.

Ace_Raven

Like the title says. I've been pretty bored lately, so I decided to ask for story recommendations. I'm fine with any type of story as long as it's on scribble Hub. So feel free to recommend your stories if you want. I'm posting this pretty late, so my hopes are, to have some recommendations when I wake up.
What kind of story do you like? Like is it story with sense of progression or the static kind (where the goal seems to be ignored just for the sake of prolonging the story, no goal usually slice of life)

Well either way, i didn't read that much story on scribble (i usually read on novel updates) so,

Read "Blacksmith" on scribble

It has decent amount of chapters so you can fight your boredom.

I hope you find fulfilment for your boredom.

TheOneWho

You can find stuff here. This is another recommendation thread I made recently that also didn’t have any genre requirements. Some of them aren’t in scribblehub though.
Thx
If you like a game novelization with original characters, and don’t mind my technical writing; I have 94 chapters for my story: Traveler. It’d be quite time fulfilling to say the least.

self insert promotion, sorry. :sweating_profusely:
Thx

skillet

a frying pan
Fantasia is fun! :D It's kind of a lighthearted LitRPG and is very binge-worthy.

(and if we're being shameless............. I have a lowkey poke-in-the-rib otome reincarnation thingy that you can check out too..... ahaha whoops)

clover2218

I don't know if mine would work. It's LitRPG. A VR story to be exact. But ain't exactly lighthearted or full dark. Mostly action-adventure, but has some drama too...

The link is that huge-ass image in my signature. Idk how to shorten the pic...

Jet

Hey. I'll try my luck. My story is called The power of blood: Vampire. Plenty of history, existential philosophy, fighting with the beast inside, immortality dilemmas and mystery. As behoves this subgenre, basically.
I'd feel privileged if you gave it a chance.

sabazurc

KyoruS

Ayeee time to shamelessly promote my story. If you are interested in an interesting and original take on the classic isekai smut stories, then feel free to check out my story available in my signature down below!

morhamza

Oh. I'm pretty late. However, if you like fantasy, my story is a fantasy story about a man named Silas who becomes immortal at a time he doesn't remember. In his world, there are gods, magic, monsters and demons. But, he didn't exactly belong to any of these races, he believes himself to be human, but is he?
The story is in the early stages, and I'm bad at blurbs so I can't say too much without spoiling it. Right now, I'm basically still writing his origin story. Check it out, my writing isn't the best, but maybe you'll like it.

sabazurc

300+ Chapters already. Very good.