Ask me QUESTIONS!

KingMusa

Well mine is a shared universe and it's both Fantasy and Sci-fi

Please ask as many questions as you'd like and ill answer ALL of them ASAP!
FB_IMG_1618818259520.jpg

Nymus

Are your spaceships dreaming?
Does an insane AI have friends?
What can you eat instead of pizza?
Is money bettern than guns?
Will there be peace at the end?
Why is there no war now?
Did Kennedy shot Marilyn?
Can cats exist in limbo?
Live dogs in hell?
Has a woman more intuition than a man?
Have you tried to populate your planet with selfreplicating cat-girls?

Edit:
Why do I ask questions?

KingMusa

What is the national food of the main character's home country?
Now that's a tricky question, there is no "main character". Since my world is a shared universe I can't pinpoint a main character as it all depends on what story your readinv.
How did life come into being and develop?
I've actually written an entire lore about that, if you would like to read it, lemme know. But to put it simple, everything was created by an argument between two cosmic entities who were polar opposites of each other but equal at the same time
Because I've written SOOOOO MUCH LORE about my shared universe and I have no one to talk about it with and that annoys me, so little stuff like this, satisfy me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 53101

- Do you have an omega-level villain that could destroy the world with a snap of a finger and then retired into being a farmer in a countryside planet before some group of nosy time travelers came to disrupt the slow life?
- Does the newly appointed hero is actually an egotistical prick that he actually killed someone innocent because too much blood rushed to his head?
- Is there any place, somewhere in your world, that got struck down by a meteor rich in precious otherworldly metal that made the civilization around it advance into some weird unconventional pattern of tribal feudalism mashed up with high-tech?
- Do you have a character with the following characteristic; teenage boy, loves to wear a red skin-tight suit, can jump around the tall tree and towers, a neighborhood hero, and can shot spider silk from his hand?

Does your world has a character who loves a big woman?
Does your world has a Mom with Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Napelynn

Now that's a tricky question, there is no "main character". Since my world is a shared universe I can't pinpoint a main character as it all depends on what story your readinv.
What is the national food of the largest country?

KyoruS

Any distinctive geographical features that stands out compared to our irl world or other stereotypical fantasy world?

What is the world view on relationship? Encourage harem? Encourage monogamous relationship? Free for all?

D

Deleted member 45782

What races live in your universe? Like aliens from different planets, different magical beings, just plain humans, etc?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Who has the biggest balls in your story?

How do you handle distances and travels?

Joyeuse

1) Are there tentacle monsters?
2) Can they be sapient?
3) If answer to 1 and 2 is yes, Are consentacles a viable route of reproduction for said tentacle monsters?
4) Can the tentacle monsters shape-shift and pose as a different/humanoid race to interact with other species?
4) If answer to 3 and 4 is yes where do I sign up to reincarnate as a shape-shifting tentacle monster?

Edit:Sorry I couldn't hold myself from making these joke questions, now for the real deal: What sapient races exist in this world?