What's your million dollar idea/invention?

ShrimpShady

As the title says, what brilliant invention do you have bubbling in your mind's cauldron? It could be something that makes life a lot more convenient, or it could be a cute little quirky product to sell at M*niso, or maybe it could just destroy the world.

To start off, here's my idea that could fall into the third category.

I have an idea for an experiment disguised as a simple game. It'll be in the form of a chat room where you're given a certain amount of time to talk with another party, who could either be another human player or a self-learning AI. Your chat mate will be chosen randomly, of course. When the time runs out, you'll be asked whether you think you were talking to a real person or an AI and the game will tell you if you're right or wrong.

The end goal of the experiment is for the AI to eventually pass the Turing test and be absolutely bloody horrifying.

Love to hear your ideas and some thoughts on mine 😏

Agentt

Thighs
Gloves to climb walls
Boats which float on a cushion of air
Using magnets to reduce friction in trains.

These are all original ideas, which unfortunately exist without my permission

xane

You know that small pocket in the right front pocket in your pants? That used be used for coins.

I want them bigger to fit the ever increasing size of phones. I used to be able to fit my flip phones in there but smartphones are too big.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord

I have an idea for an experiment disguised as a simple game. It'll be in the form of a chat room where you're given a certain amount of time to talk with another party, who could either be another human player or a self-learning AI. Your chat mate will be chosen randomly, of course. When the time runs out, you'll be asked whether you think you were talking to a real person or an AI and the game will tell you if you're right or wrong.

The end goal of the experiment is for the AI to eventually pass the Turing test and be absolutely bloody horrifying.

Your idea already exists somewhat though. 4chan posts are probably 30% bots. At least in the most popular boards...

1619595743718.jpg

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
ScribbleHub Forums

A machine to make my mind run on a black hole

Agentt

Thighs
As the title says, what brilliant invention do you have bubbling in your mind's cauldron? It could be something that makes life a lot more convenient, or it could be a cute little quirky product to sell at M*niso, or maybe it could just destroy the world.

I just confess to them. Completely ruins it. Have tried with siri and google and samsung. Even after learning, they can't respond correctly to proposals

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
My million-dollar idea is a custom, Swiss army nail-clipper made to cut your nails in ONE swift click. one nail clipper for every finger/toe nail. you don't need to go around trimming the edges or risk pulling skin; once you're of age to stop growing, get a custom made Swiss army nail-clipper and you're set for life

and if you excuse me, I've got blood to wipe off my keyboard and my nail-clipper

ShrimpShady

My million-dollar idea is a custom, Swiss army nail-clipper made to cut your nails in ONE swift click. one nail clipper for every finger/toe nail. you don't need to go around trimming the edges or risk pulling skin; once you're of age to stop growing, get a custom made Swiss army nail-clipper and you're set for life

and if you excuse me, I've got blood to wipe off my keyboard and my nail-clipper

I dunno dude I kinda find cutting nails the old-fashioned way somewhat therapeutic.

AktenDreams

In my story, I am making a System for the World.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's more of an idea than an invention.
Eliminate office buildings. The pandemic has shown us that they are not necessary. Retrofit them to house the homeless.
However, bosses are trying to get people back into office buildings. Why? Because they are control freaks. No other reason.
Office buildings were outdated long before the pandemic started. My mom has been working 100% from home since 2009 and partially from home several years before that. I've been working from home since I graduated from university in 2011.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
A drone that sneakily hunts down anyone with a net worth of over <insert number> and then redistribute their wealth. Easily more than a million right there.

Malonymous

You know all those mobile games that have waifus as anthropomorphized objects? Get this: a whole franchise based around cheese waifus. Story could be like Girls und Panzer mixed with Shokugeki no Souma except every waifu is a different kind of cheese from all around the world.

And the multimillion dollar idea? Make the rarest gacha girl the one and only Bacon-chan. 💰💰💰

Last edited:

darkpikacha

Idea, furniture with your waifu/husbando's face on them. Just imagine their face/body on everything you own. Doors,windows,stuff outside of your house,even your bathtube filled with your favorite waifu/husbando's face.

I never said my idea was a good one.