I want a function to allow co-writers or editors to edit directly from scribble hub

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Surprisingly, one of the first people I met over on NUF and that I became friends with actually lives in the city right next to mine... We met up offline once even~

But yeah, chances are pretty low for sure~
That is a miracle! But let's not swerve off topic, though... so I'll add in a bit more of my opinion regarding the main idea of this thread....

I want a function to allow co-writers or editors to edit directly from scribble hub

I think it it a great idea! I really do! However, the issue here is that it may rarely be used, since many authors like to write by themselves and not with a co-writer. Also, those far and between people are most likely already accustomed to writing on another place which allows both(or more than 2) authors to add in the story ideas. One such example is Google Docs. That is probably a popular choice that people have when thinking about how they can write with co-writers online. If you live close to each other... that's a whole different story.

Summary: My main point is just that it is likely that very few people will use the feature, and adding it may not be necessary since there are so many other options to choose from. It is sounds cool, but not that needed. That may be a reason many like that idea, the coolness that it shows. But when it gets down to it, you may never even use that feature... :blob_no::blob_blank:

So yeah... but I still upvoted it, cuz I fell in the "Cool!" trap... lol,,,,

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
That is a miracle! But let's not swerve off topic, though... so I'll add in a bit more of my opinion regarding the main idea of this thread....

I think it it a great idea! I really do! However, the issue here is that it may rarely be used, since many authors like to write by themselves and not with a co-writer. Also, those far and between people are most likely already accustomed to writing on another place which allows both(or more than 2) authors to add in the story ideas. One such example is Google Docs. That is probably a popular choice that people have when thinking about how they can write with co-writers online. If you live close to each other... that's a whole different story.

Summary: My main point is just that it is likely that very few people will use the feature, and adding it may not be necessary since there are so many other options to choose from. It is sounds cool, but not that needed. That may be a reason many like that idea, the coolness that it shows. But when it gets down to it, you may never even use that feature... :blob_no::blob_blank:

So yeah... but I still upvoted it, cuz I fell in the "Cool!" trap... lol,,,,
YES...GOOOD...

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
The reason why I like this idea is because I have a lot of idea for stories, but I suck at consistently writing and implementing my ideas. I can build out a plan of where I want my story to go, what struggles my characters should go through, how I want my story to “feel”, my story’s world, and unique monsters. But I’m not great at properly conveying how my characters think, interactions between characters, transitioning the environment around the character, not getting distracted while writing, focusing my ideas and developing them, making sure my writing is coherent, and building up to events. With a co-writer or me being the co-writer, they could ask me how certain things work to help build out ideas, they could ask me for an idea to fill a story need, they could tell me when something is stupid, I could tell them when something needs more, and I could help articulate the mood. Though I think private messages would also have to become a feature if this was implemented, which would bring up some issues. Maybe to prevent deleting, changes of more than fifty words, would save the old version for like three days.

Last edited: