Recommendations Villainess

Lan

Hei i'm looking for villainess noble girl novel do you have any recimmendations??:unsure:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I'd also like to recommend The Villainess’s Dark Side! This is another good one on ScribbleHub!

You can also check out the Villainess Noble Girl tag for more!
Ohh I love villains! They're so perfectly imperfect! The Villainess's Dark Side was so good. I cried for it and I don't usually cry. 100/10 recommend.
Sorry for not being helpful but just wanted to chip in XD. You would usually find villainesses with stuff with rebirth or transmigration, otome game and stuff along that lines though.

nani

I searched otome games in the forum and found this thread. I'm fairly new here on ScribbleHub and just beginning to enjoy otome genres. I think this is a pretty funny story.

Merge Riot!

Attachments

• PhotoEditor_20190708_000942163.jpg
    PhotoEditor_20190708_000942163.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 111

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
I searched otome games in the forum and found this thread. I'm fairly new here on ScribbleHub and just beginning to enjoy otome genres. I think this is a pretty funny story.

Merge Riot!

Thanks! So here is the synopsis for Merge Riot!

Coco is a trash-like existence. Her attitude just makes people around her cough blood. It's their blessing that she died. And her descent is her next world's misfortune.

At first, she thought it was the usual transmigration. As if it was not shocking enough, she found out that she transmigrated inside an otome game she once played.

"Nothing could shock me now."

That was what she thought. On her first day in Madison High, she received the finishing blow.

It seems she transmigrated in a world where numerous otome games existed--a merged otome games universe. Plenty of protagonists with different tiers of heroine halos. A bunch of Rival Characters. Love interests confusing who their heroine was. The plots became nothing but farts.

Amidst of all this chaos was Colette Corliss, crowned with a Rival Character Halo.

There was only one phrase to describe her current circumstance.

Merge Riot!

But a riot isn't necessarily a bad thing. She smirked to herself.

"In chaos, I thrive."

But she felt that something is a little bit weird. Why is a capturable target following her?

"This is not right. We don't even belong in the same otome game. Why are you following me?"

Last edited: