Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
- | Registration | Quest Board | Reception Desk | Freestyle RP | ButterflyCh | Newsletter (Library) | OOC Room | -
Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel
+ + +​

Introduction

"ButterlyCh" is a miscellaneous casual socializing area for the Adventurer's Guild (Sky Archipelago) RPG game.​
You can use this space to chat with other characters, develop plots, form parties, roleplay, or really anything. Most people use this thread for one-line roleplay (e.g. *defenestrates @GM out of the window*). Feel free to go totally wild!​
Everything in this thread is In-Character (IC) by default.​

Setting

In addition to browsing the Quest Board and submitting Quest Reports, you can use your Butterfly to communicate with other players (like a phone) and access a guild chatroom known as ButterflyCh. All members of the guild can visit this chatroom. It is a very useful place to gather information. The Internet does not exist in this world, and your Butterfly can only communicate with other Butterflies.​
ButterflyCh works like a message board and users can post on the channel.​
Sometimes, popular users will roleplay as if they're actually doing things in real life (e.g. *stabstab*), but anything that happens here is just online roleplay. Shitposting, GIFs, trolling, and all sorts of silly stuff is absolutely welcome.​
Please keep in mind you are still your character though (virtually speaking).​
If you want to have fun with two characters in-person, it would be better to visit the Freestyle RP thread.​

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I... I'm not a butterfly!! Where are you anyways? And do you eat anything other than sunflowers seeds??
B-but you just said you were a butterfly!! *confused Ilya noises*

And I'm in front of you! Where else could I be!? >.<

Oh, and I eat yummy things! \(^^)/

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall
*enters ButterflyCh to see drunk people muttering about sky quakes, a cute voice shouting something incomprehensible about sunflower seeds and a person who is so confused that their eyes are rolling around*

"My, my I've missed this liveliness. A country house doesn't offer much apart from peace and quiet."

Fossil

Mafia Addict
I...I think I'm just going to make some tea until everyone recovers from the quake. Too much chaos it seems.

Gacha_addict

Excuse me but i'm kinda new here, anyone know where the gambling place is?

Last edited: