Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

luxia

Oye, folks! Mind sending some more supplies down 'ere? My stock's running low...
Hi! Where would you be? By any chance? Is there something specific you need??

I...I think I'm just going to make some tea until everyone recovers from the quake. Too much chaos it seems.
Stay safe! >.<

Excuse me but j'm kinda new here, anyone know where the gambling place is?
I think there’s an establishment next to that really big fountain!

Way

Hi! Where would you be? By any chance? Is there something specific you need??
Herbs, herbs, herbs! While in less pressing times I would ask for common herbs to bring out their hidden properties, it takes time, so I have to resort to rarer herbs, those with powerful effects even in the hand of the unskilled! It is a bit of a waste, but pressing times call for pressing measures!

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Herbs, herbs, herbs! While in less pressing times I would ask for common herbs to bring out their hidden properties, it takes time, so I have to resort to rarer herbs, those with powerful effects even in the hand of the unskilled! It is a bit of a waste, but pressing times call for pressing measures!
Is there any specific kind? As there are poisonous and medicinal herbs.

Way

Is there any specific kind? As there are poisonous and medicinal herbs.
You think? Medicinal herbs! Cuts, bruises, broken bones! In fact, any herbs of beneficial effect will do, whether they calm, soothe or fortify! This whole <Worldshift> kefuffle has led to the strangest problems so far- I've had people calm they were being possessed by an extradimensional demon that came along from the ride, not that I've detected any possession! Considering the weird company together with us though, I would not rule that possibility out...

Fossil

Mafia Addict
You think? Medicinal herbs! Cuts, bruises, broken bones! In fact, any herbs of beneficial effect will do, whether they calm, soothe or fortify! This whole <Worldshift> kefuffle has led to the strangest problems so far- I've had people calm they were being possessed by an extradimensional demon that came along from the ride, not that I've detected any possession! Considering the weird company together with us though, I would not rule that possibility out...
I'll see what I can do.

Leegood

What the heck is thing insect doing flying around me? Why are voices coming out of it?

Leegood

What's a crow? *tilts head*
Crows are birds that like to eat butterfly and similar sized things.

indistinct chatter in the background talking about commodity prices

helping these people set up new routes is tough, well uhh, seeya later.