Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Cookies

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nuts \seeds

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Enigma

Normal
What are some things you like to snack on while reading, or do you stop reading to get something to eat, or do you just do without food? After all who needs to eat right?

Personally I like to snack on things like egg rolls, sandwiches, chips, popcorn things you can eat with one hand. I don't want my reading to be interrupted after all~

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Any things nice as long as I can snack in it without paying attention to crumbs and all that

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
No food for me since my computer is in my bed room and if I leave crumbs then bugs will come and that will be annoying
At most I have a glass of apple juice or chocolate milk while reading sometimes

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I don’t think I’d be able to eat while reading haha >,<

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Red ropes and RedVines. Their fairly clean, so no sticky mess on your books or screen. RedVines comes in 5lb buckets so they last for a while. And their sweet with out being overly sweet like most hard candies.. oooo, in the summer it's fun to freeze them and the first bit shatters in your mouth xD!

I remember once getting a new book and a bucket of RedVines, I basically stayed up all night and finished both... think I shit bright red for the next two days as it clears all the red dye out of my system LoL

Enigma

Normal
No food for me since my computer is in my bed room and if I leave crumbs then bugs will come and that will be annoying
At most I have a glass of apple juice or chocolate milk while reading sometimes
I don’t think I’d be able to eat while reading haha >,<

Added a new option to the polls for you ~~~

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Added a new option to the polls for you ~~~
Just remembered, I'm usually alone anymore while I eat, so I do read while eating... hence I voted everything but "starve" because even though i do sometimes forget to eat while reading, it's hard to not eat while snacking xD

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
What are some things you like to snack on while reading, or do you stop reading to get something to eat, or do you just do without food? After all who needs to eat right?

Personally I like to snack on things like egg rolls, sandwiches, chips, popcorn things you can eat with one hand. I don't want my reading to be interrupted after all~
I don't snack while reading. It takes me out of the story.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I only snack when watching. I'm constantly sliding the page downward as I read so it would be hard if my hands were dirty.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Mmmmm. Frankly... Nothing I starve, I would be too scared to dirty my phone or my books to eat something while reading...

Enigma

Normal
That why I snack with one handed food so I can eat with one hand and flip\scroll with the other. Strangely it doesn't break my immersion in the novel~~

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]

Hey, where's the choices for cookies??? :blobhero: :blobcookies::blobcookies:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Peanuts. You can mindlessly munch on those.

Rin

Who vote for the steak??
Steak for a snack?? Your quite rich dude.. (y)

JustHANO

I'm surprised sunflower seeds weren't an option. Well can't get them all. Actually, I envy you, not putting yourself through this suffering. *cracks the 500th seed of today*

Rin

I'm surprised sunflower seeds weren't an option. Well can't get them all. Actually, I envy you, not putting yourself through this suffering. *cracks the 500th seed of today*
Or some watermelon/squash seed sounds good too..

JustHANO

Or some watermelon/squash seed sounds good too..
Now I don't want to play into any stereotypes but... you just made me really want watermelon and it's the middle of winter TnT

Reactions: Rin