Strongest Fictional Creature/Type of God

Azuroth

Just post a creature/God the post with the most likes by July 14th is officially the strongest

Azuroth

Primordial Dungeon Core:
Can possess any form and has the ability to place all other Dungeon Cores under its control. Its blood has the ability of polymerforzation and can turn into anything the Primordial Dungeon Core has the power to create.

Lurking

Just post a creature/God the post with the most likes by July 14th is officially the strongest
The witIchigo. Its Ichigo from bleach, with magical powers and hexes and curses. Terrifying. I read a fanfic about it. The black pininsula witches made the black death. Cant find it rn. Might link it later.
Saitama. ☝👊
Nah. Saitama is praying to every diety out there for a nerf. Not my definition of awesome.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Pikachu.

when pikapika fails to finish the job, the rabid fans come charging in to wipe the slate clean, utterly terrifying :P

Megamink

I'd say Laden the dragon guardian of the Golden Apples. It was so powerful that it's said that Hercules(or Heracles), whose strength could rival and even match the gods, could not defeat it.

Hama

This thing

Lurking

Pikachu.

when pikapika fails to finish the job, the rabid fans come charging in to wipe the slate clean, utterly terrifying :p
Ooh.

The cuccoo from legend of zelda series.

They are immortal.

Harming one results in a flock of angry cuccoo murdering you one quarter of a heart at a time and unerringly targetting you