Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Are you from the Lower World too? Which region do you hail from?

(OOC: We really need to give a name to the lower world, there is zero reason anyone who was already a native here would call it the lower world too)
Nah, I'm an otherworlder. I just ended up getting a job at the Professor's.

(OOC: Lower World Is called Terra Nova in the library)

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

Sowing the Seeds
---Paving the path for the next generations---
Adventurer Mentorship Program
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Novice adventurers may request tutelage in a specific field from veteran adventurers.
  • Your mentor will evaluate your progress at the end of the session and write a summary report.
Despite recent events, the Guild's Mentorship Program will be continuing to help new adventurers grow through the tutelage of a veteran adventurer!

Available Mentors
  • Eochaidh O'Byrnei (@Way)
  • Unspecified NPCs
To add someone to the list, please ping @Way in OOC Chat. Must be a veteran adventurer.
Adventurer Demonstration Programs
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Prerequisites: Be an expert/master in a practical, demonstrable skill. Must pass an evaluation by other experts of the relevant field or have a reputation as one.
  • Organise a demonstration of practical skill in the training fields.
  • Reimbursement is dependant on the reception. Excellent reception may open up further opportunities with those outside the guild.
Fancy yourself an expert or even a master of sorts? Take to the training fields to demonstrate to the crowd of eager neophytes and novices!

(Consider roping your fellow players along!)
Can I ask for training in basic herbalism, marksmanship and charm making?

Reactions: Way

Reborn_Cat

Manifest Destiny! Mwahaha!
I am Duke Grogar! The esteemed father of Sir Gawrgaru and a powerful noble of the Archipelago.
A Great Lake has been discovered in the Lower World, and it's all juicy and ripe for the picking!
Under my authority, I declare Manifest Destiny! We shall plant a flag and claim it for Her Highness the Queen!
...If you encounter any resistance... Well, you'll just have to kill it! This Great Lake shall henceforth be ours forever!!!!
These quests are funded with my personal fortune with a minimum reward of 10 GP for successful completion of each quest.

+ + +​

Planting a flag!
  • Sponsor: Duke Grogar
  • Prerequisites: N/A
  • Plant a flag in the Great Lake Region.
  • Claim this territory for the Queen!
Yes! Do it! You know you want to! Join us on our expedition!
This land shall be ours! It doesn't matter who owned it before.
As long as it becomes ours, I don't care how you accomplish it.

+ + +
Constructing an Outpost
  • Transport some pioneers to West Landing
  • Help construct a village/outpost/fort
  • Complete at least one building
For military reasons, we shall construct an outpost in West Landing.
It's time to build a village from scratch!
New pioneers are encouraged to settle in our new town.
Note: Pioneers will be paid 50 GP for agreeing to resettle in West Landing.

+ + +
Searching for Gold
  • Search for anything valuable
Treasure! Go and look for some! I command you!
You will be provided with any tools, manpower, or machinery that you need.
Note: Duke Grogar will receive a 50% cut of all treasure identified/obtained.

+ + +
Goblin Extermination Project
  • Defeat 20 goblins
  • Bring back proof of subjugation
Goblins are bad! They're unsightly and I don't like them.
Kill them and you shall be rewarded!

+ + +​
Now I know we have a noble over here, we need someone to stop this madman.

Reborn_Cat

"Sigh... I don't wanna deal with that guy... He's just way too extreme..." I sighed heavily...
Aren't you the only noble who has made contact with the locals.
I-I claimed no responsibility for this!!!
Nobodies blaming you
*BAAAANNNNGGG* The table breaks when the Professor punches it in rage.
"What do you mean you can't take back this quest, Can't blithering fools see the mistake your making. We're practically declaring war on an unknown kingdom while we haven't figured out what the F**k is even going on down there" Shouts the Professor in rage.

"I'm sorry sir but the guild has directly received the request from the duke, we can't just take it back" replies a terrified receptionist.

"Bring me that excuse of a guildmaster you have, I'LL drag him and that other spoiled brat straight to her majesty" says Prof. Yew in rage as he storms out the guild with a face that could scar 10 year-olds for life.

"I'm truly sorry about the Professors behavior, he just riled up due to the possibility of war. He doesn't seem to have good experiences with it. Are you sure there is nothing you can do about the quest?" I say, trying to calm down the frightened receptionist.

"I can't", replied the receptionist, taking deep breaths "We'd need a petition from a bunch of nobles or a direct order from Her Majesty herself to overturn this quest"

"I see, very well then, the professor is already probably running off to complain to The Queen. Anyways I apologize for the desk, I'll try to arrange for a replacement" I say, bidding farewell to the receptionist.
Also the Professor just went berserk on the adventurer's guild, does anyone know where I can get a new desk fast?