Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
"You do know that the knights would take her to an orphanage? How could you think of doing that...?" I said with a disapproving expression.
Are orphanages a bad thing here? My old roommate grew up in an orphanage and he said the orphanage was fine

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Are orphanages a bad thing here? My old roommate grew up in an orphanage and he said the orphanage was fine
"It depends of the orphanage, I believe. I have heard some bad things about orphanages in other islands. Because of that, I had talked to my parents and other important figures of Aerelieth to raise the budget of the orphanages in our island." I rubbed my chin as I explained that.

Reborn_Cat

"You do know that the knights would take her to an orphanage? How could you think of doing that...?" I said with a disapproving expression.
Also why do you think child protective services are knights, they are an NGO. (Catch's Raul in a trap to see if he's an otherworlder(not cannon))

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Also why do you think child protective services are knights, they are an NGO. (Catch's Raul in a trap to see if he's an otherworlder(not cannon))
"I never intended to keep it as my most guarded secret though. It is something that simply doesn't come up in a conversation. But fair is fair. You caught me good sir." I tipped my nonexistent hat to you.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
"It depends of the orphanage, I believe. I have heard some bad things about orphanages in other islands. Because of that, I had talked to my parents and other important figures of Aerelieth to raise the budget of the orphanages in our island." I rubbed my chin as I explained that.

Orphanages? I heard those thing are quite flammable however....Or, that is just back in my old realm. I hope they have a good fire brigade here....I do not want to put out another one.
Oh, what is a good drink around here? I'm at Aerelieth now. Specialty ale? Or wine? I heard Elven wine is quite something here.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Orphanages? I heard those thing are quite flammable however....Or, that is just back in my old realm. I hope they have a good fire brigade here....I do not want to put out another one.
Oh, what is a good drink around here? I'm at Aerelieth now. Specialty ale? Or wine? I heard Elven wine is quite something here.
Is farambable bad? It sounds bad! >.<

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Is farambable bad? It sounds bad! >.<
Is.....How shall I put this?
Is it bad, to a certain degree, as forests and your beloved flowers are flammable, meaning easy to catch on fire.
But, flammable object can be use to chase away animal like wolves or wild boars and clearing field for farming too, so they can be quite useful

AliceShiki

Is.....How shall I put this?
Is it bad, to a certain degree, as forests and your beloved flowers are flammable, meaning easy to catch on fire.
But, flammable object can be use to chase away animal like wolves or wild boars and clearing field for farming too, so they can be quite useful
I like flowers! \(^^)/

... I didn't know flowers liked playing catch with fire, I never felt a fire before. Are they fun to play with? Could Ilya ride them?

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Is this....little one serious? How do you people deal with her???? *whisper silently into the butterfly*
Well....Fire is dangerous, so stay away from it! They are no fun! Fire is Bad!
Am I doing this right????? *Whisper*

AliceShiki

Is this....little one serious? How do you people deal with her???? *whisper silently into the butterfly*
Well....Fire is dangerous, so stay away from it! They are no fun! Fire is Bad!
Am I doing this right????? *Whisper*
It's bad!? >.<

Then we should tell the flowers to stay away from the fires too! >.<

... How do the flowers play catch though? I never felt a flower move much, so wouldn't it be hard for the flower to play...? *tilts head*

[OOC] Made a small edit to the earlier post btw, I messed up a bit on the wording~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I need a drink....
... How do the flowers play catch though? I never felt a flower move much, so wouldn't it be hard for the flower to play...? *tilts head*

[OOC] Made a small edit to the earlier post btw, I messed up a bit on the wording~
You see, catch is a figurative language, uses when we wanted to said something that....that.....came in contact with embers from a nearby fire, and in turn burn it self, and create a fire....

Ah, I look like my drinks is here! I'll be busy for the rest of the night, and probably tomorrow morning! See you later, little one!

Last edited:

AliceShiki

I need a drink....

You see, catch is a figurative language, uses when we wanted to said something that....that.....came in contact with embers from a nearby fire, and in turn burn it self, and create a fire....

Ah, I look like my drinks is here! I'll be busy for the rest of the night, and probably tomorrow morning! See you late, little one!
:blob_dizzy: :blob_dizzy: :blob_dizzy:

So many difficult words... You're a really weird butterfly~

Reborn_Cat

I need a drink....

Ah, I look like my drinks is here! I'll be busy for the rest of the night, and probably tomorrow morning! See you late, little one!
You're brave, trying to explain all this to si...., a toddler

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You're brave, trying to explain all this to si...., a toddler
Brave? I guess so......I rather fly through a storm.......
Excuse me... We don't have coffee here?
Coffee? Last I heard, not any more. Although, I you somehow got your hand on some, Lucia (@luxia )certainly would love to see you. That lass love her coffee, and I am tempted to try some too.
Oh, this ale is good! Master! Another one! (There is cheer in the back, as Gargan's drunkenly asked for more.)