Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Butterfly Channel

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Excuse me... We don't have coffee here?
Well there are coffee plants, but those are on islands dedicated to the preservation of nature. There are also some outside the dorm I'm staying at but those aren't bearing any right now. Well the main reason we have a shortage seems to be because someone has stockpiled 2000 kg of coffee right now.

FenrIIrz

Well there are coffee plants, but those are on islands dedicated to the preservation of nature. There are also some outside the dorm I'm staying at but those aren't bearing any right now. Well the main reason we have a shortage seems to be because someone has stockpiled 2000 kg of coffee right now.
I see. Do we also have cocoa plants? I do not know if you are using the same name. A tree that bears fruit which we can collect seeds to make brown solid sweet known as chocolate.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Wait, that lass have some? Is there a quest about raiding someone pantry tonight? Should I anonymously posted one?
Ilya likes flying! \(^^)/
Oh, I can teach ya a thing or twooo about flizing! Hah! No one iz better than me at thatz!

Reborn_Cat

I see. Do we also have cocoa plants? I do not know if you are using the same name. A tree that bears fruit which we can collect seeds to make brown solid sweet known as chocolate.
Are you an otherworlder too? they do have chocolate, But rather than from a fruiting tree, chocolate seems to be extracted from a type of flower known as Crowan

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Flizing must be fwun! Though Ilya things she likes flying more!
Are you an otherworlder too? they do have chocolate, But rather than from a fruiting tree, chocolate seems to be extracted from a type of flower known as Crowan
Oy! Why iz thiz thing made noizes? Hello?
(At this point, Gargan is near back out already, slumping over a table full of empty mugs and haft eaten meal)
OOC: Oh.....I am gonna have some fun writing and incorporated this into my story.

FenrIIrz

Coffee? Last I heard, not any more. Although, I you somehow got your hand on some, Lucia (@luxia )certainly would love to see you. That lass love her coffee, and I am tempted to try some too.
I possess some of it but I doubt that it will last for 1 week for coffee enthusiasts. Although, I do not mind sharing a cup.
You are correct. I was a teacher before coming to this world. Hmm... If the ingredient is from a flower I might be to grow them myself.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I possess some of it but I doubt that it will last for 1 week for coffee enthusiasts. Although, I do not mind sharing a cup.

You are correct. I was a teacher before coming to this world. Hmm... If the ingredient is from a flower I might be to grow them myself.
Grown flowers are nice! You can sleep on them! \(^^)/

Reborn_Cat

You can grow them if you want, but honestly processing them is going to be hard for you if you don't have the right equipment.

FenrIIrz

Grown flowers are nice! You can sleep on them! \(^^)/
I don't think a normal-sized human can sleep on a flower even my world has a flower that large enough to sleep on. Those one doesn't smell nice.
You can grow them if you want, but honestly processing them is going to be hard for you if you don't have the right equipment.
I see. That's unfortunate.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
"There's dangerous wastes of magical artifacts there, hence the need of a licence. You will have to do a quick course of magic item safety and pay a five copper pieces fee in order to get your licence" I explained with a smile.

FenrIIrz

"There's dangerous wastes of magical artifacts there, hence the need of a licence. You will have to do a quick course of magic item safety and pay a five copper pieces fee in order to get your licence" I explained with a smile.
Alright. I'll get the licence before going to the yard.
Which is a lie of course. Flint is already scavenging free stuff.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Alright. I'll get the licence before going to the yard.
Which is a lie of course. Flint is already scavenging free stuff.
"Very well, I'm glad that you're following the laws. Have fun doing the course!" I smiled. "I will totally tell the knights to come and check on him though." I whispered as soon as I turned around.

Reborn_Cat

"Very well, I'm glad that you're following the laws. Have fun doing the course!" I smiled. "I will totally tell the knights to come and check on him though." I whispered as soon as I turned around.
The junkyard west of town doesn't deal with anything magical or dangerous as it is close to the city, the south one does so he doesn't really need a permit for that.