Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
By the way, does anyone have discord?
Cactus#1312
Not very active, but it is always in the background. My savior last semester lol.
Flint is not good at dealing with this young fairy. Flint will hand this to someone else. :blob_hide:
Ah..... I see that you have discovered it the hard way.
Are there any animes that people liked recently?

I discovered 86 through beatsaber and it sounds interesting, but I haven't decided to watch it yet or not
I haven't watched in 84 years now...

@AliceShiki bullied me into watching Zombieland Saga's new season, though.

I've been considering getting back to watching anime, though I have no idea which I should pick up since I haven't seen any of the recent releases.

Also, sent friend request on disc I guess
Haven't watch anything in the recent season.....Except Horimiya. That one was a long overdue one. Shaman King is on my list tho, mostly due to nostalgia.... Heard 86 is quite good to, but havent have a chance to watch it yet.
Trigger is amazing, and Grand Blue is gotta be my favorite.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Haven't watch anything in the recent season.....Except Horimiya. That one was a long overdue one. Shaman King is on my list tho, mostly due to nostalgia.... Heard 86 is quite good to, but havent have a chance to watch it yet.
Ah, if there's a Grand Blue anime, I should probably find the time to watch it I guess?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Keep the OOC thread alive, I prefer it over servers

I watched about half of it, then I read the final manga chapter and got depressed.
I know T_T
But, it has been running for quite a long time now, so dragging it out will just make the story less impactful. Damn is that one a cute one tho.
Ah, if there's a Grand Blue anime, I should probably find the time to watch it I guess?
Totally. I still prefer the manga, but the anime is really good. And then there is the Life Action 'Vamos' song too......

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Are there any animes that people liked recently?

I discovered 86 through beatsaber and it sounds interesting, but I haven't decided to watch it yet or not
From last season I would especially recommend 86 and Vivy. Also Fruit Basket but even I have not completed it yet.

If you can handle negative quality animation, to the point where the cg looks better, I would also rec "Kumo desu ga, nani ka?"

fyrre

From last season I would especially recommend 86 and Vivy. Also Fruit Basket but even I have not completed it yet.

If you can handle negative quality animation, to the point where the cg looks better, I would also rec "Kumo desu ga, nani ka?"
That one spider isekai anime?

Ddraig

Watch it, the anime is great.

Cactus#1312
Not very active, but it is always in the background. My savior last semester lol.

Ah..... I see that you have discovered it the hard way.

Horimiya was rather meh for me except for the early 3-4 episodes. It felt more like a compilation of top 10 scenes in manga without any real context and it just didnt work for anyone who has never read the manga.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Horimiya was rather meh for me except for the early 3-4 episodes. It felt more like a compilation of top 10 scenes in manga without any real context and it just didnt work for anyone who has never read the manga.
True.... I was just super excite for it, cus that is one of my favorite manga for a long time. Ah, my bias just kicking in again.
How bad can that CG be? I handled berserk, so it shouldn't be that bad..... Speaking of which, did the novel even finished yet? The LN one, not WN...

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
On the other hand tho, I was super disappointed in Youjo Senki. The magic and aerial battles were cool, but I wanted my Shinobu Shinotsuki / Chika Tōjō level of art!!!!
Anyone want to post quests for Steaeve Gang? (Look at quest board)
what is this Steaeve Gang? Some kind of exotic deserts ???
(Got no idea what are they, their base, goals and level of organization......)

Ddraig

How bad can that CG be? I handled berserk, so it shouldn't be that bad..... Speaking of which, did the novel even finished yet? The LN one, not WN...
So cool story, the studio behind this adaption is same as our favourite Berserk animation :)
And they have made the cg look better than the 2d animation by abusing the monkey's paw.

Basically my thoughts on the whole anime are here - https://forum.novelupdates.com/profile-posts/489827/

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
On the other hand tho, I was super disappointed in Youjo Senki. The magic and aerial battles were cool, but I wanted my Shinobu Shinotsuki / Chika Tōjō level of art!!!!

what is this Steaeve Gang? Some kind of exotic deserts ???
(Got no idea what are they, their base, goals and level of organization......)
Build it up on your own and based on future quest reports/chapters.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
So cool story, the studio behind this adaption is same as our favourite Berserk animation :)
And they have made the cg look better than the 2d animation by abusing the monkey's paw.

Basically my thoughts on the whole anime are here - https://forum.novelupdates.com/profile-posts/489827/
No wonder it look familiar.....
Speaking of which, kinda sad now that berserk wont even finishes.....time to binge read the whole thing again.
Build it up on your own and based on future quest reports/chapters.
I see..... Dont know how I could build upon it yet, so imma passes on it for now.....
(or i could made them a biker gang full of dwarves, who rode on single seat hover Harleys......with spike helmet........)

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
@BouncyCactus

Does Gargan's pendant have any mystical properties that a one with a deep understanding of the forces of nature could sense?
As far as the back story go, not anything major. It is make up of just feathers from his clansmen and family and a piece of amethyst, which provided him minor protection against non-lethal toxic.....which help him not get drunk easy, or from food poisoning. Now, that could be helpful sometime ago......

Way

As far as the back story go, not anything major. It is make up of just feathers from his clansmen and family and a piece of amethyst, which provided him minor protection against non-lethal toxic.....which help him not get drunk easy, or from food poisoning. Now, that could be helpful sometime ago......
Ah, I see. Adding to that, what's the nature of the magic? To clarify, I would like to describe how the energy circulates within the amulet, what it feels like from a metaphysical perspective.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Ah, I see. Adding to that, what's the nature of the magic? To clarify, I would like to describe how the energy circulates within the amulet, what it feels like from a metaphysical perspective.
Um..... Totally didn't think that far.....

If I have to said, then gems and rare mineral back in his world hold a certain attribute that let them absorbed the ambient mana/ether, and then released them outside with an imbued aura/attribute that any living creature could them absorbed. So, I kinda treat mana absorption like breathings and O2, kind of, and by absorbing said attributed mana, and have that mana circulated within one body could enhance certain aspect/attribute. Some imbued mana could be dangerous, however.

In a sense, mineral and gems in that world could 'breath mana' like plants, and converted attribute-less mana into attributed mana, and help enhanced/accelerated/boosted one physque/recovery/casting. That is how I would go on and explaining thing like mages' staves, which could be inlayed with silver or gold as a way 'highway' for mana to circulated between the user and the catalysis (gems) engraved on the staff. Certain gems, like ruby, could boost and accelerated certain element and attribute, like flame and destruction.....

But, this is a new world, so the amulet and the gems could be affected by the new physic of that world.