Recommendations Looking for other series that have Genres of the mixed unusual/rare kind

Slaynoir

I like to write a lot of err, different kinds and mix ups of genres. As an example of what I mean (and what I'm looking for in a recc) I'll post here my titles of stories with their genre (closest) as well. There's a lot of different kinds from my own making of brainworlds to that of fanfiction. So if you've the time, please consider giving me a jingle if you can think of anything that is similar or has vibes/etc in tandem with that story genre. Please feel free to ask about what my stories involve if you want further info, I'm currently being unsure of which to pursue right now as there is so many. Funny enough I have -basic- outline for about 90% in general but not all of them.

I also don't have enough chapters to post for most, so I'm just asking the public for ideas and or recc. in relation to my genres. I'm not advertising per say, I'm looking for similar notions or concepts that fall under the given genre. Just so that's clear. :) (and just for the record, how does one add cool looking text to a cover? I've pictures but don't have a decent way to make it 'pretty' I guess is what I'm saying)

Title: Legacy of Zellennaa Series 4: Of Darkness Comes A Hero (a 4 part Installment of a massive undertaking of stories that all bounce off one another)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Magic/Supernatural (I could go on and on but those are the main genres)

Title: The Collective Archives (a bunch of stories that have nothing to do with TLZ but are similar in the idea of setting. They're ideas that I couldn't fit into the main series)
Genre: Anything you can think of more or less

Sub-Category titles from The Collective Archives

1. Iron Dragon -Action/Fantasy/Western/Romantic-

2. Advocate of Avarice -Action/Fantasy/Noir/Dystopia-

3. B.Light -Action/SciFi/Noir/Dystopia-

4. R.E.Bound -Horror/Scifi//Strategy/War and Military-

5. Quillow -Fantasy/Slice-of-Life/Comedy/Tragedy-

6. Crown of Thorns -Anti Hero Lead/Virtual Reality/Super Natural/Romance-

7. Eyes of Silver -Action/Fantasy/SciFi/GameLit-

8. Sever -Horror/Fantasy/Loop/Portal Fantasy-

9. Faux Tale -Fantasy/Mythos/Magic/Harem-

10. Here@fter -Horror/Fantasy/Reincarnation/Portal Fantasy-

FanFiction

Title: Seisen Cerberus (Based)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Male Lead/Magic

Title: Fire Emblem Awakening (Based)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Strategy/War and Military

--

That's all I've got for the moment going on. So recc. away! :D I need more ideas to progress my many stories.

SailusGebel

I've got no idea what you wrote. It's like a pure stream of consciousness. If you need help with writing, you should ask for it in Discussions & Writing Tips.

Slaynoir

I've got no idea what you wrote. It's like a pure stream of consciousness. If you need help with writing, you should ask for it in Discussions & Writing Tips.
Really? Basically I'm looking for genres that don't usually match or are different than a typical pairing. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

SailusGebel

Really? Basically I'm looking for genres that don't usually match or are different than a typical pairing. Sorry if it sounds confusing.
You are looking for OTHER stories with genres that don't usually match? If so, you wrote in the right subforum or how does this thing named? If you are simply looking for people to name a mishmash of genres or\and advice, you messed up with a subforum.

Slaynoir

You are looking for OTHER stories with genres that don't usually match? If so, you wrote in the right subforum or how does this thing named? If you are simply looking for people to name a mishmash of genres or\and advice, you messed up with a subforum.
I 'm looking for the first sentence instance you wrote in that sentence. Didn't think it sounded confusing, I can change it. Not sure what to though...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Check out my reverse harem/urban fantasy/fanfic/comedy/slice-of-life story! The link is in my signature 😇

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I am confused about what you want. :blob_melt:
If you are looking for a story? With different genres?
I guess you could try mine?
Modern-Fantasy/Emotional Adventure/Tragedy/Romance/Smut/Slice of Life/Mature/Adult + many more Genre.
I have a hard time classifying this one in the genre. I had people tell me it has a bit of everything so...
The link is in the signature below... I hope...
Did I get it right?:blob_ninja:

D

Deleted member 45782

Three questions:
1. Are you trying to look for stories to read that combine different types of genres? (you're in right section)
2. Are you asking for feedback on your stories and its mixture of genre types? (story feedback section)
3. Are you asking for story ideas to write on that involve combo of different genres?

Shaizic

I like to write a lot of err, different kinds and mix ups of genres. As an example of what I mean (and what I'm looking for in a recc) I'll post here my titles of stories with their genre (closest) as well. There's a lot of different kinds from my own making of brainworlds to that of fanfiction. So if you've the time, please consider giving me a jingle if you can think of anything that is similar or has vibes/etc in tandem with that story genre. Please feel free to ask about what my stories involve if you want further info, I'm currently being unsure of which to pursue right now as there is so many. Funny enough I have -basic- outline for about 90% in general but not all of them.

I also don't have enough chapters to post for most, so I'm just asking the public for ideas and or recc. in relation to my genres. I'm not advertising per say, I'm looking for similar notions or concepts that fall under the given genre. Just so that's clear. :) (and just for the record, how does one add cool looking text to a cover? I've pictures but don't have a decent way to make it 'pretty' I guess is what I'm saying)

Title: Legacy of Zellennaa Series 4: Of Darkness Comes A Hero (a 4 part Installment of a massive undertaking of stories that all bounce off one another)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Magic/Supernatural (I could go on and on but those are the main genres)

Title: The Collective Archives (a bunch of stories that have nothing to do with TLZ but are similar in the idea of setting. They're ideas that I couldn't fit into the main series)
Genre: Anything you can think of more or less

Sub-Category titles from The Collective Archives

1. Iron Dragon -Action/Fantasy/Western/Romantic-

2. Advocate of Avarice -Action/Fantasy/Noir/Dystopia-

3. B.Light -Action/SciFi/Noir/Dystopia-

4. R.E.Bound -Horror/Scifi//Strategy/War and Military-

5. Quillow -Fantasy/Slice-of-Life/Comedy/Tragedy-

6. Crown of Thorns -Anti Hero Lead/Virtual Reality/Super Natural/Romance-

7. Eyes of Silver -Action/Fantasy/SciFi/GameLit-

8. Sever -Horror/Fantasy/Loop/Portal Fantasy-

9. Faux Tale -Fantasy/Mythos/Magic/Harem-

10. Here@fter -Horror/Fantasy/Reincarnation/Portal Fantasy-

FanFiction

Title: Seisen Cerberus (Based)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Male Lead/Magic

Title: Fire Emblem Awakening (Based)
Genre: Action/Fantasy/Strategy/War and Military

--

That's all I've got for the moment going on. So recc. away! :D I need more ideas to progress my many stories.
Im just going to go out on and say well my story is odd enough to fit none mainstream and is unusual so yes please try out my book but also I don't really know what your asking for