Writing Which plot device should I choose?

Slaynoir

1) Demon kills someone but brings them back because they love them, as a demon (cliché but it was interesting regardless)

2) A poison turns people into monsters

3) Exorcist turned demon/monster thingy

4) Progressive curse causes a person to become a bird-like creature

5) Person has the tounge of a demon king (LOL)

6) Demon posses a persons stomach

I'm trying to think of which would be good in one of my current stories. I'm not quite sure what would be most interesting however. What do you folks think?

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Mind me asking what's going on in your current story? If this is like a "piece of the story idea" then I suggest mixing them and making something more unique. It sounds like a fantasy story, there are literally no limitations. I have no idea what kind of story you have so my opinion won't matter much...

Slaynoir

Mind me asking what's going on in your current story? If this is like a "piece of the story idea" then I suggest mixing them and making something more unique. It sounds like a fantasy story, there are literally no limitations. I have no idea what kind of story you have so my opinion won't matter much...
Sorry, it's just a idea like I said. Should I make it into an actual story or keep as an idea and put it in one of my three stories is what I'm getting at.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
1) Demon kills someone but brings them back because they love them, as a demon (cliché but it was interesting regardless)

2) A poison turns people into monsters

3) Exorcist turned demon/monster thingy

4) Progressive curse causes a person to become a bird-like creature

5) Person has the tounge of a demon king (LOL)

6) Demon posses a persons stomach

I'm trying to think of which would be good in one of my current stories. I'm not quite sure what would be most interesting however. What do you folks think?
What if--and I'm just spitballing here-- but what if the demon gets his love pregnant, but she doesn't survive the childbirth, and the baby is born with a condition that makes it age very fast because of some incompatibility between demons and humans, so daddy only gets to spend a few weeks with his kid before he or she grows old and dies?

In fact... have her/him crumble apart in his hands, fucking Peter Parker style

vzymmer

This would be so unique lol :blob_hide:
The pros and cons wouldn't be as well defined otherwise.

Stomach of demon king(evolved from slime) -- can eat anything and process everything you eat but the taste would be enhanced by 200% of delicious cuisine and 20K% of disgusting cuisine.

Silver tounge of the devil -- can entice, seduce, persuade, cause chaos, and everything else a that a devil tounge can do. The downside? It's still in the control of the devil so you can't really do anything about it but seal it. The contract was on an old parchment with a poem hiding a cleverly hidden in the words, can be activated and accepted just by reading the poem.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Stomach of demon king(evolved from slime) -- can eat anything and process everything you eat but the taste would be enhanced by 200% of delicious cuisine and 20K% of disgusting cuisine.
What about unquenchable hunger?:blob_hide:
Silver tongue of the devil -- can entice, seduce, persuade, cause chaos, and everything else a that a devil tongue can do. The downside? It's still in the control of the devil so you can't really do anything about it but seal it. The contract was on an old parchment with a poem hiding a cleverly hidden in the words, can be activated and accepted just by reading the poem.
This one sounds legit. Would be a fun fantasy story! :blob_aww:

Mr.Grey-Cat

just take the generic style, and make it an exorcist turned into a demon by some poison, and then was hunted by his previous comrade, when his loved one died saving him, but even then he was almost killed, and when he woke up he found himself in a female body that look just like his loved one, and being a full demon.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You could always put all of them in the same story!