Who wants to review my stories? Short but plan to make more.

Slaynoir

I'm starting to get back into the writing habit, it just takes me time to write a chapter that I like. I tend to be harsh on how I write so sometimes I'm not fairly sure if it's good or bad or what have you. Right now I've not much written but like I said, I'm working on it. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D Here's my profile on the writing side of this site, for your convenience.

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/61047/slaynoir/

You can pick any of them and say what you'd like, I'm pretty good at taking crits. Thanks!

EternalSunset0

Just commented directly on the one that caught my attention. Hope you'll keep writing more~

Slaynoir

Just commented directly on the one that caught my attention. Hope you'll keep writing more~
Tbh I don't know a lot of trendy shows (I know the name but not that I've really watched them -fail-) so I've not the slighest clue about what you're talking about when in comparison of my characters, but I'll be sure to look them up. I tend to watch a lot of quirky obscure shows so this is kinda new territory as I'm trying to be a bit more geared to trends lol The title was funny enough for me to write, but it was pretty fun to write as it is. Thanks a lot! I'll take what you said into consideration. I'm use to writing in paragraphs btw so my bad ^^;

EternalSunset0

What I meant are characters like these. Your girl reminded me of them. At least having the same vibes.

images (27).jpeg images (28).jpeg images (31).jpeg

Slaynoir

What I meant are characters like these. Your girl reminded me of them. At least having the same vibes.

View attachment 8550View attachment 8551View attachment 8552
Oh I see alright. She's not exactly a fairy-guide per-say but alright! Thanks! :D As I write more you'll see her character develop so don't fret! There will be more coming soon. Thank you for the insights.

View attachment 8550View attachment 8551View attachment 8552
btw put up a new chapter if you'd like to see it

Last edited: