Noble scion names that scream arrogance

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
Coffee does shit to me except make me more tired after half an hour. I'd need to drink copious amounts but then I'd probably be at the point of overdosing on caffeine and dying. And although I'm not really lactose intolerant, enough dairy will bother my stomach and i can't drink black coffee lol
Give yourself diabetes by overdosing on sugar then
or tea, tea works too ig(tho its just leaf juice and yea yea, coffee is just dirty bean juice as a certain Irishman with a bell says)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Umm, the last time the Germans and Jews were involved, it didn't turn out very good due to a certain mustached Austrian man. Just saying.

(was it worth it to see the message counter go from 69 to 70 for a Hitler/WW2 joke? Yea, totally. A girl's gotta have her priorities straight ya know.)

Madison, mackenzie, Andres, Barrington, etc
(ngl I just google names and if they sound alright I'll take them, sometimes I even google translate the words themselves into an obscure language nobody uses anymore)

Here, a link to the website I used(if I'm gonna make a Hitler joke might as well make myself helpful too)
https://babynames.net/list/aristocrat-names
It's like a byproduct. You've got the German history and the Jews control everything conspiracy theories going on rn so make use of that. Want to make a violent general? Give him some name that starts with Hanz and ends with Heinz. Want to be a cunning aristocrat? Give em a name with the word Stein in it.

It worked in so many other fictions that it became subconscious. Hell, you could even pull an MC with the name SHELLBERG HEINZSTEIN. Like pulling the rug underneath a Jenga tower.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Give yourself diabetes by overdosing on sugar then
or tea, tea works too ig(tho its just leaf juice and yea yea, coffee is just dirty bean juice as a certain Irishman with a bell says)
Grabs an entire box of mango passion fruit or peach mango tea and throws them in a floating orb of sweltering hot water that is automatically flowing Into itself as coffee grounds are added, perfectly filtering itself, before it cools down to a safe temperature and then makes it's home in my bathtub.

peelsdeeni

Grabs an entire box of mango passion fruit or peach mango tea and throws them in a floating orb of sweltering hot water that is automatically flowing Into itself as coffee grounds are added, perfectly filtering itself, before it cools down to a safe temperature and then makes it's home in my bathtub.
I have no idea what I just read and I don't know if I should be feeling uncomfortable or not

DarkeReises

I find furniture tasty, that polish chemical they add makes it spicy
Reminds me of that one My Strange Addiction(I think that's it) episode about a woman that eats mattresses, my PE teacher mentioned it once.

Also what the fuck is with this thread going in this direction? I know I started it, but damn. Also, it's probably fake flavoring anyways, but I actually quite like the mango passionfruit tea. I like fruity teas I guess. Same with alcohol... Huh. Anyway, it's cause the mango flavor is dominant, and I like the taste of mangos. Never actually had a straight-up mango though. Guess I'm just weird.
I have no idea what I just read and I don't know if I should be feeling uncomfortable or not
No need to orgasm too hard, I know it's hard for such mortal minds to understand the sheer dominance my words exude.

No need to feel uncomfortable. Actually yes, feel uncomfortable. I've got no idea what a mixture of tea and coffee would taste like, but... Probably not that good. It'd have to be like black tea and use that instead of water when going through the coffee grounds in the filter, but I've got no idea if that'd be good. Someone had to have done it before. Taking a bath in that mixture is another story, but it's still probably been done knowing how fucked up humans are. Vile things.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Bruce Armstrong
Any Chinese given name with 秀 (xiu). It means handsome/elegant.

Last edited:

peelsdeeni

Reminds me of that one My Strange Addiction(I think that's it) episode about a woman that eats mattresses, my PE teacher mentioned it once.

Also what the fuck is with this thread going in this direction? I know I started it, but damn. Also, it's probably fake flavoring anyways, but I actually quite like the mango passionfruit tea. I like fruity teas I guess. Same with alcohol... Huh. Anyway, it's cause the mango flavor is dominant, and I like the taste of mangos. Never actually had a straight-up mango though. Guess I'm just weird.

No need to orgasm too hard, I know it's hard for such mortal minds to understand the sheer dominance my words exude.

No need to feel uncomfortable. Actually yes, feel uncomfortable. I've got no idea what a mixture of tea and coffee would taste like, but... Probably not that good. It'd have to be like black tea and use that instead of water when going through the coffee grounds in the filter, but I've got no idea if that'd be good. Someone had to have done it before. Taking a bath in that mixture is another story, but it's still probably been done knowing how fucked up humans are. Vile things.
I read that spoiler and imma just say, u better pray to God what we and Agentt discussed on my profile isn't real or you'll feel very uncomfortable VERY soon (its about the bath part)

I remember the first time I had actual mangoes. I accidentally ate the skin. Yum

DarkeReises

I read that spoiler and imma just say, u better pray to God what we and Agentt discussed on my profile isn't real or you'll feel very uncomfortable VERY soon (its about the bath part)

I remember the first time I had actual mangoes. I accidentally ate the skin. Yum
Aight hit me, loser.

peelsdeeni

Alright, I'll put it in a spoiler for the poor lads and ladies

Imagine your a girl and you take a bath in that nasty concoction, naked, which means.... No underwear. nasty concoction go up the v. Or your arsehole. This works for both genders! Yay/s

DarkeReises

Alright, I'll put it in a spoiler for the poor lads and ladies

Imagine your a girl and you take a bath in that nasty concoction, naked, which means.... No underwear. nasty concoction go up the v. Or your arsehole. This works for both genders! Yay/s
That just made me realize, when a girl takes a bath, does a bunch of water just go up their vagina?

peelsdeeni

That just made me realize, when a girl takes a bath, does a bunch of water just go up their vagina?
not if you just take showers
but yes, at least I think so, I'm a shower person
Ya know what, I think I have another thread idea