Did you believe in Santa as a kid

Did you believe in Santa as a kid?

• Total voters

Jet

Sounds bout right.

Eh, my parents were always pretty blunt. I was sexually aware by the time I was 7(also due to some not so nice reasons) and I never believed in Santa cause I just knew he wasn't real, among other things. I think part of it was because I grew up with online gaming, so I was always interacting with people much older than me but they still weren't mature enough to not destroy the hopes and dreams of a little kid(not that I ever mentioned I was a kid lol, and I've been mistaken as a 25-year-old when I was like 11 online). I don't really think most of the kids in my early elementary school days did, but if they were Santa believers at first, they definitely weren't after I had my fun with them lol
Jeez, that's a large generation gap I just felt. It was the early 90s when I was 7, so no one even had a clue how to use the internet. Nor was there any point to it, really. As even yandex wasn't around. Much less google. Suppose, Santa is outdated in these modern times. Well, personally I always felt bad about telling someone he wasn't real. So never done that.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ’ Pronouns: she/whore โ™€
Santa is obviously a communist. He defends his territory with elf-made tanks and flying reindeer bone air-mechs. The Western world is too ashamed of their many humiliating defeats to publicize his existence. Instead, they spread the misinformation that he doesn't exist, but the children know the truth.
Thanks for revealing the truth to me! I am now ready to add Santa to my polycule!
Robin hood will always be a Chad mother fucker. I would let him fuck my sister.

Hell, I'd let him fuck me.
Another addition to my polycule!

K5Rakitan

Yeah. First yr in college, had first part time job, stress, and whatnot. That was when me and few others were like, eh...we don't really know bout what we want for Xmas. When you have other stuff on your plate, suddenly just being able relax and the day to chill without stress of other stuff sounds good enough already. There's a few yrs back where felt like just plz let it be it decent good yr where everyone is in good health and happy and that's all what I really would ask for. So yeah when times are stressed, don't really think about asking for much. Just honest good day off relax with fam, not really thinking about what kind of special gift want to get, just happy and gratitude that got ppl I love and care about with me and they're all doing good and its a good day.

I think now better, not as stress (different) so feel more happier towards Xmas again. Fam, gifts, gifting. Mostly though, I've come to appreciate and be grateful of those holidays and celebration days, where I can see fam in good health and happiness.
I had trouble with my first few Christmases and birthdays after my first love stopped talking to me. Things got better over time. After my husband moved in with me, all the joy returned!

K5Rakitan

Middle school days consisted only of making dares with ones' friends about how can scream "penis" or "vagina" the loudest in the hallways. Works best either between periods or after school during clubs.
I felt it always had to be a two-syllable word, so I'd use tampon, scrotum, vulva, etc.
Also, I loved tormenting substitute teachers with it. One even called me psychotic!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I felt it always had to be a two-syllable word, so I'd use tampon, scrotum, vulva, etc.
I was too much of a coward(and probably still am) to do that. Like I've done it, but never really did it that loudly. Didn't need another sexual harassment mark on my school records for something so stupid(the only time I did get one was utter bullshit and I fucking hate my school system) cause knowing my school I definitely would've gotten one.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I was too much of a coward(and probably still am) to do that. Like I've done it, but never really did it that loudly. Didn't need another sexual harassment mark on my school records for something so stupid(the only time I did get one was utter bullshit and I fucking hate my school system) cause knowing my school I definitely would've gotten one.
one of my friends got detention for PDA
it was hugging another of my friends, after he found out his gf was cheating on him
schools, smh

K5Rakitan

one of my friends got detention for PDA
it was hugging another of my friends, after he found out his gf was cheating on him
schools, smh
I got suspended on my last day of high school because my boyfriend was fondling my breasts in an abandoned greenhouse. Both of us got suspended, and our parents were pretty pissed. Also, I was in the top 2% of our graduating class, and she (trans but not out at the time) was in the top 20%

K5Rakitan

sigh
still in school
yay, so happy/s
*Hugs*
Look forward to getting out, but also enjoy the moment as much as possible. There are advantages and disadvantages to every stage in life.

peelsdeeni

*Hugs*
Look forward to getting out, but also enjoy the moment as much as possible. There are advantages and disadvantages to every stage in life.
such as friends
when you're in school you still get the privilege of friends

K5Rakitan

such as friends
when you're in school you still get the privilege of friends
That part hasn't changed for me. I've kept in touch with several of my friends from high school and university. I've made new friends through work, though my boyfriends, through old friends, and through volunteering. Volunteering is probably the best way to get new friends. My maid of honor was actually someone I met through an online game, and she flew all the way from Wales to California to meet me in person for the first time.
My husband, on the other hand, doesn't really keep in touch with his friends from school. Mine have adopted him.

peelsdeeni

That part hasn't changed for me. I've kept in touch with several of my friends from high school and university. I've made new friends through work, though my boyfriends, through old friends, and through volunteering. Volunteering is probably the best way to get new friends. My maid of honor was actually someone I met through an online game, and she flew all the way from Wales to California to meet me in person for the first time.
My husband, on the other hand, doesn't really keep in touch with his friends from school. Mine have adopted him.
teach me your ways of social dedication