Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
This is epilogue shit that when alby is 60 years, he's finally a halfway decent engineer

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
For research purposes, what kind of thoughts did people have about this quest and what the strange noises might be?
Some ghosts were having an orgy ritual *cough*

The serious answer can probably be,
  • a cult summoning some demon
  • Marquis' private torture dungeon's soundproofing went whack due to the earthquake
  • The city just got some pet wolves

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
On a random side note, I hate Skyrim Dragons with passion.

Like, if there is one thing that both Western Dragons and Eastern Dragons have in common, is that they're both imposing and demand respect just by looking at them.

... But 2-legged dragons just... Crawl on the ground, yanno? They're basically a snake at that point... I kinda lose all the respect when I look at someone crawling towards me when compared to someone that is walking towards me with its head 10m above me, looking down at the small ant that I am...

Like, seriously, what is more imposing to you? This:
View attachment 8548

Or this?
View attachment 8549

Obviously they're cicadas~

The ones that went there and never returned are just eating a lot, so they got too lazy to return because there is a lot of easily accessible food there~
I get that but I think it is more just about skyrim then in general. Like look at Monster hunter's Wyverns; all of them are imposing as fuck. (Although Daora does stand out quite a bit when it comes to being imposing)

Vanus

That's true as well, But because of the lack of words, we consider them the same while their not. Same goes for stuff like aesir and gods. gods are supposed to be an omnipotent being while aesir are just really powerful not at all omnipotent beings but since we have no words for them we call them gods. Same goes for japanese kami as well. They always seemed more like guardians and protectors rather beings who govern the world.

So long story short, comparing the oriental and western dragons is like comparing birds and snakes.
This is so not true. God. Note the capital is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent. Without said capital letter these attributes need not apply however they still can since God is a god as well.
It's the same with deity. God is a deity but this does not mean all deities are God.
This is phil101 definitions...

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Is the flight between islands for adventurers free? Assuming they go on a quest.
I think it depends on the quest. For example, you could work under a noble for a specific quest that would require to travel to another island. Depending on the urgency of the quest, they might be willing to pay for your travel expenses. But I think you will have to pay for those expenses most of the time.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Somehow I imagined something even worse...
Leeeeewd! >.<
This is epilogue shit that when alby is 60 years, he's finally a halfway decent engineer
And so, Ascalio is slowly becoming Alby v7 in everyone's mind~

Kek, all according to the Keikaku!

TN: Keikaku means plan.
Why does he have custody of a child again
Because something something, middle age adoption, something something, less regulations, something something~

Or something like that~
I get that but I think it is more just about skyrim then in general. Like look at Monster hunter's Wyverns; all of them are imposing as fuck. (Although Daora does stand out quite a bit when it comes to being imposing)
Pics please~? :blob_aww:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer