Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Me too!!!
:blob_reach:
I'm not good with songs either... :blob_no: Please not a disney musical... I'm not ready for this!
Then~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
It does suck having bad memory, especially since I forget things about novels I'm reading :P
That is so relatable..... especially when you are reading like 70+ novels and manga simultaneously, names and face tend to become a blur.....Like, Who da fuk is Tien Yi? Feng Xia? Hiiro? Daniels? WHICH ONE IS IT????

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
@DarkeReises Do you have plans to start a novel?
As much as I would like to, I'm shit at writing. I probably would've RP'd more but I find using the forums a bit annoying for it, then again I always gave up using Discord for it. I think I could do it on Discord if I tried, but I actually grew up RPing on Roblox, and it helped with visualizing everything with the character customization in games. Did that for like 10 years, and my habits from it are hard to break, and it bleeds into my writing.

luxia

As much as I would like to, I'm shit at writing. I probably would've RP'd more but I find using the forums a bit annoying for it, then again I always gave up using Discord for it. I think I could do it on Discord if I tried, but I actually grew up RPing on Roblox, and it helped with visualizing everything with the character customization in games. Did that for like 10 years, and my habits from it are hard to break, and it bleeds into my writing.
Ohh! That's super cool! That makes you an RP veteran then, basically!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
-switches to interrogation mode-

So @The_Everdistant_Utopia :blob_sir:, aside from reading shoujo manga and being a bad engineer, what other traits describe you well?
Huh... what other traits indeed...

I guess the only other trait I can think off the top of my head would be liking VTubers, liking maps and being longwinded in my writings, however poor they are...

Other people might give you differing traits, though, from what I've observed...