Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
For some weird reason a lot of RPers came from that mysterious place...kind of surreal tbh. Did that game really raise a whole generation of RPers?!
It did. I was also so active on the discord server from it that even a year after I got banned I was still ranked 14th in the level leaderboard for Mee6.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ahahaha, Magic Association, that's a name I haven't heard of in a while.

I wonder why it ended...

:blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide: Fascinating... @Bochi still confuses me, to be honest :blob_upset:
Bochi is an incomprehensible entity of love and destruction.

DarkeReises

Yes! I remember that game, I even tried to roleplay as a princess on there. Hahaha!
I remember, had to be 2011, I was friended to the owner on roblox, but no one believed me years later. Crushed my little heart at the time. But I did get to talk with him in the past few years and he's a chill guy. I actually have some of his renders saved, even if they're just of a bucket and a dragonborn helm. I also hold the record as "Shortest Time as Staff Member" at 1 second.

fyrre

I remember, had to be 2011, I was friended to the owner on roblox, but no one believed me years later. Crushed my little heart at the time. But I did get to talk with him in the past few years and he's a chill guy. I actually have some of his renders saved, even if they're just of a bucket and a dragonborn helm. I also hold the record as "Shortest Time as Staff Member" at 1 second.
That's awesome! I know it was years ago but do you still know him?

DarkeReises

That's awesome! I know it was years ago but do you still know him?
Nah, I last spoke to him like two years ago before I got banned from the server and never bothered to go through the process of rejoining. I held my in-game ranks, and still have them ever now, from being so active. I also co-hosted some Group RolePlays done by the mods and active people from the discord server. I don't know if people still remember me, but I was fairly well known back then I'd say, just cause I was active as shit.

Way

Ahahaha, Magic Association, that's a name I haven't heard of in a while.

I wonder why it ended...
cocks glock
don't you try it.
There is a lot more, but honestly most of them aren't really active so we don't mention them...
:blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide: Fascinating... @Bochi still confuses me, to be honest :blob_upset:
Bochi is just a hot-blooded young'un that is super chuuni but also a super writer. That's it xD