Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
And then there's me who gave up on keeping matters close to heart and use every "trauma" as bad humor material.
*pat pat*

Well, my way of dealing with my own private matters is leaving it stewing inside me until they boil over~
So that means you gave up using them and therefore your content quality dropped, yeah?
Ah, no. I use them, just never feel limited by them when I arrive at them and feel like I could easily do more.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
*pat pat*

Well, my way of dealing with my own private matters is leaving it stewing inside me until they boil over~

Ah, no. I use them, just never feel limited by them when I arrive at them and feel like I could easily do more.
>me, never having used an outline or any form of planning, so my few stories are shit.
Sounds bout right.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I don’t care about the number of claws as long as it’s still fluffy… I don’t like western dragons because they’re too hard, uncomfortable, and horny
Get yourself a mammoth then instead
Western dragons have spiky scales and too many horns so they’re definitely uncomfortable to sit on
No we aint! We are the softest and the best as long as you praise us!
I mean, it ain't uncommon for western-style dragons in novels to have the ability to procreate with literally any race. And they'd either always fuck or get fucked by the MC
Like I said, what's the point of being a dragon if you cant fuck everything

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
My intention was discussing it as a whole after I finish it, to be honest~

I don't think I've meet someone with a memory as good as yours since Bielt...
Oooooooh, I see I see~

Have fun with it tomorrow then~

As for my memory... Uhn... I just remember the stuff that matters to me I guess? And even then, I forget a lot of stuff that I care about... I lost count of how many times I had to search around my blogs to see if I already wrote about something... And sometimes I even go talk to my boyfriend about something and he suddenly tells me I already talked to him about it and I'm like... "Wait, really!? >.<"

I guess I just have good RP memory or something~?
Even I wouldn't trust myself with my own close to heart matters, tbh, so I understand.
It's not that I don't trust you though? *tilts head*

More like Luxia happened to open up to me a bit at a time in my life when everything was an absolute mess and I was going crazy and even borderline suicidal, so I just kinda threw a gigantic baggage at her and begged for help, and she kinda saved me at that point~

Basically she was there for me at the right time and place and was willing to help me out when I needed it the most, that made me establish a pretty deep connection~

Talking about close to heart matters is always hard to me, so it's something I very very rarely do... Like, it took me about 2 years to tell a cousin of mine about an important thing I needed to tell him about myself... >.>
I generally recommend trying to talk to someone you trust about them to help you deal with them better or to at least hear a different perspective... or to just think a bit on it while talking, it helps.

Or even just venting... Everything helps more than doing nothing... >.>

The_Everdistant_Utopia

>me, never having used an outline or any form of planning, so my few stories are shit.
Sounds bout right.
Having an outline is honestly not a requirement. You can do it even without one!

I do it sometimes, mostly picking start and end of the story and winging it through the middle without an outline.

I can't comment on your stories, since I haven't had a chance to read through any of them, but you should judge yourself harshly just for not using an outline, IMO.

DarkeReises

Having an outline is honestly not a requirement. You can do it even without one!

I do it sometimes, mostly picking start and end of the story and winging it through the middle without an outline.

I can't comment on your stories, since I haven't had a chance to read through any of them, but you should judge yourself harshly just for not using an outline, IMO.
Eh, I only wrote a bit cause I felt like it. Definitely not gonna try making anything more out of it. I'll stick to just reading and playing video games occasionally.

DarkeReises

Guess the effect of my presence is wearing off, and now the thread is going dead again.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Oooooooh, I see I see~

Have fun with it tomorrow then~

As for my memory... Uhn... I just remember the stuff that matters to me I guess? And even then, I forget a lot of stuff that I care about... I lost count of how many times I had to search around my blogs to see if I already wrote about something... And sometimes I even go talk to my boyfriend about something and he suddenly tells me I already talked to him about it and I'm like... "Wait, really!? >.<"

I guess I just have good RP memory or something~?
I suffer from bad memory too, a lot in fact.

I am mostly good at remembering random trivia I picked up somewhere and not remembering where it came from...
It's not that I don't trust you though? *tilts head*

More like Luxia happened to open up to me a bit at a time in my life when everything was an absolute mess and I was going crazy and even borderline suicidal, so I just kinda threw a gigantic baggage at her and begged for help, and she kinda saved me at that point~

Basically she was there for me at the right time and place and was willing to help me out when I needed it the most, that made me establish a pretty deep connection~

Talking about close to heart matters is always hard to me, so it's something I very very rarely do... Like, it took me about 2 years to tell a cousin of mine about an important thing I needed to tell him about myself... >.>
Ah, don't worry~ I didn't meant it like that~ It was mostly a self deprecating joke.
I generally recommend trying to talk to someone you trust about them to help you deal with them better or to at least hear a different perspective... or to just think a bit on it while talking, it helps.

Or even just venting... Everything helps more than doing nothing... >.>
Ah, I've never really had anyone I could confide with, to be honest. Or at least not really openly confide about personal matters...

To some extent, that was the way I was raised since I've never really was allowed an outlet for my frustrations and never really ranted or vented about my feelings. Which is why nowadays most of my rants are about menial things like Gacha and shoujo mangas and other games.

In terms of feelings and frustrations, I just let them simmer down inside. I guess it's one of the reasons why people IRL have told me I'm calm and patient about most things except the most useless ones.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Masaka?! He's discarded his earthly desires?

He's too dangerous to be left alive!
I REJECT MY HUMANITY, BOCHI!
Eh, I only wrote a bit cause I felt like it. Definitely not gonna try making anything more out of it. I'll stick to just reading and playing video games occasionally.
That's a perfectly fine attitude to have~

As long as you're having fun.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ah, I've never really had anyone I could confide with, to be honest. Or at least not really openly confide about personal matters...

To some extent, that was the way I was raised since I've never really was allowed an outlet for my frustrations and never really ranted or vented about my feelings. Which is why nowadays most of my rants are about menial things like Gacha and shoujo mangas and other games.

In terms of feelings and frustrations, I just let them simmer down inside. I guess it's one of the reasons why people IRL have told me I'm calm and patient about most things except the most useless ones.
To me that honestly seems like a recipe for disaster... >.>

I dunno, try going to a psychologist later? It could help... At least IMO it could~

It's hard to get close confidants for sure, but it's certainly nice to have them... And when we don't, a professional can always help (and even when we do have).

... Though well, I've been going to psychologists since I was a child, and I also need to keep going due to medical reasons, so I'm pretty open to the idea. I know plenty of people don't like it much though... >.>

DarkeReises

We're not gonna talk about how I totally butchered that word on accident.

DarkeReises

I dunno, try going to a psychologist later? It could help... At least IMO it could~

It's hard to get close confidants for sure, but it's certainly nice to have them... And when we don't, a professional can always help (and even when we do have).

... Though well, I've been going to psychologists since I was a child, and I also need to keep going due to medical reasons, so I'm pretty open to the idea. I know plenty of people don't like it much though... >.>
I'm pretty averse to the idea of going to a psychologist, so I can understand.
But I'm also pretty self-aware of the problems I have, so I think I'll be fine, but not everyone can say that.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Hurry! Kill him before he lays eggs!
Nigerundayo

I've lived two decades like this, I don't think it has had that much effect on how I am right now.

If the going gets tough, maybe I might find the help I probably need if it isn't too late~ Probably professional help, most likely.

But for the time being, I feel just fine~
We're not gonna talk about how I totally butchered that word on accident.
Yes, it should be Vuurwerper

Last edited:

DarkeReises

I've lived two decades like this, I don't think it has had that much effect on how I am right now.

If the going gets tough, maybe I might find the help I probably need if it isn't too late~ Probably professional help, most likely.

But for the time being, I feel just fine~

Yes, it should be Vuurwerper
Dutch is an obscure language that no one uses. I said so, therefore it is.