Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I still think it sounds like a really nice friendship~ I don't have anything like that right now, so naturally I'll just be jealous xD
*hugs* You can always talk to me about whatever you want! Whether it's serious or funny or just some random thingy, I'll gladly listen! I love talking to you! ^^)/

You can also join our discord if you want~
Quick question, what is the status of sorcerers in SA

I meant like how are they in terms of status, Do most of them form noble families or clans and are invested in politics, or do they form societies for learning and dealing with their bloodlines and stay away from politics
I think it varies on a case by case scenario? Some may become involved with nobles and politics, others can become hermits, others adventurers, others street performers... I think it really varies and you can put a sorcerer in any position you want~
Random question but why is Way's username Way?
I think he was just tired of "Greater Infinity" and was quite into reading xianxia and stuff at the time, so he chose the English translation for Dao as his username... I think.

Tbh, I never asked.
:blob_aww: Does that mean you can read CN/JP webnovels?
He even translates some manga chapters here and there! ^^)/
Ah, probably not at all~

Well, some basic phrases, yes. But my knowledge is mostly HSK2 and some loose phrases I picked up because they seemed like something I would say often enough~

As for Japanese, to a certain extent. If there aren't too many advanced kanjis
I'm confident that you can! Better than me at the very least! ^^)/
I just put out my chapter. So go ahead and read it.

If you don't read it you'll die horribly in seven days.
B-but Ilya doesn't know how to read... T.T

*dies in seven days*

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Only the 10% stuff is, the other haven't been discuss yet.
I mean, we got a giant fuck you mountainous tortoise, a chaos dragons, so what's another?
Makes sense. I mean, to be fair, my character Old Man Griswold wrestles with Space Whales, so it's nothing new for him. He's only at AGSA for a little vacation.

Way

If anyone wants to develop a solid personality for Gwendolyn or make any headcanons for her I'm fine with it.

Only the ones who read my chapter will know who this is, so if you don't ⱤɆ₳Đ ł₮.
Alright, just going to mention one of my headcannons for House Gentandmark- that most members of the house can fight in full plate armour. Duke Grogar using sword and shield, Gawgaru using a 2-handed warhammer. I expect Gwendolyn to be able to do the same xD

DarkeReises

So rebellious. :blob_hmph:
cocks shotgun and grabs molotov
gets tattoo of an A surrounded by a circle, and no i don't mean the Avengers symbol.

On another note, a while ago I heard I think from my parents or family friends that there have been people that saw their anarchy tattoos and thought it was for the Avengers. I am greatly disappointed with my generation.

DarkeReises

Alright, just going to mention one of my headcannons for House Gentandmark- that most members of the house can fight in full plate armour. Duke Grogar using sword and shield, Gawgaru using a 2-handed warhammer. I expect Gwendolyn to be able to do the same xD
Who needs full plate armor when you have an item that can become a planet sized star destroyer at will?

fyrre

That's fine! What weapon should she use?

AliceShiki

Or you can make her a mage that is so strong that she is the one secretly keeping the sky archipelago in the air, which would make her have no need for those fancy thingies like armor~
Halberd! ^^)/

DarkeReises

Or you can make her a mage that is so strong that she is the one secretly keeping the sky archipelago in the air, which would make her have no need for those fancy thingies like armor~

Halberd! ^^)/
cough in has an item that can become a planet sized star destroyer at will

Who needs floating islands and full plate armor anyways?

DarkeReises

Pole axe, with a spike at the tip and a hammer on the other side of the pole. Like the one in Mordhau.

Attachments

• Pole_Axe_Image.png
    Pole_Axe_Image.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 60

luxia

*hugs* You can always talk to me about whatever you want! Whether it's serious or funny or just some random thingy, I'll gladly listen! I love talking to you! ^^)/

You can also join our discord if you want~
:blob_no: Ahh but I'm a mess. I feel like your impression of me is way better than what I actually am.

Also I'm totally trash. Am somewhat terrified of NUF family knowing about the kind of things I do.

fyrre

:blob_no: Ahh but I'm a mess. I feel like your impression of me is way better than what I actually am.

Also I'm totally trash. Am somewhat terrified of NUF family knowing about the kind of things I do.
Wow! So you have a secret family you've been keep hidden from us? Bad Luxia!

AliceShiki

I mean... You already told me a lot about yourself? And you know I'm a total mess myself too... >.>

If you don't wanna talk it's fine, but like... I'd say you're overworrying... >.>
Wow! So you have a secret family you've been keep hidden from us? Bad Luxia!
It's not really secret actually... >.>

DarkeReises

Gradually getting further out of my element with convos I have no place in.