Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Who was it that wanted another younger sister in the duke's family?

fyrre

Nice (Flying) Boat
cat and meme image

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Your friendly harem smut author :blobtaco:
:blob_hide: :blob_hide: I actually haven't read your other stories. Do you write smut? :blobrofl:

Although I'm confused. I knew you said that Raul is against Gawrgaru, but the sister will be part of Raul's harem? Isn't that like almost NTR (except from a family perspective? family betrayal? XD)

fyrre

:blob_hide: :blob_hide: I actually haven't read your other stories. Do you write smut? :blobrofl:

Although I'm confused. I knew you said that Raul is against Gawrgaru, but the sister will be part of Raul's harem? Isn't that like almost NTR (except from a family perspective? family betrayal? XD)
Not him trying to turn siblings against each other. If anything Raul might be the antagonist!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ah, this new registration made me remember I haven't converted my registration to the new format.

Partly because if I listed 'Engineering' under the skills, people would be clowning on me.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

I do write smut, although most of the story is not that smuty. just a few chapters.

Well, Raul is not against him and doesn't consider him his enemy... Just a person he finds a bit annoying, just like his father. I was planning that the two of them went to the royal academy, gawrgaru was messing with Raul, ruined an special item for Raul and he got extremely angry and the two of them fought. After the event, Gawrgaru ends up a bit traumatized and scared of Raul.

I don't think it counts as NTR though...

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Not him trying to turn siblings against each other. If anything Raul might be the antagonist!
I just want to collect harem members man... I swear that Raul is not trying to destroy the world! :sweating_profusely:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

This guy would NTR the queen if we allowed him to.

fyrre

Also looking through registration I see a lot of people entered the game but.... where are they? Like they registered but just disappeared?