Simple Tasks and Quiet Adventures
For those with a mostly quiet life~

+ + +
Baa~ Baa~ Black Sheep
  • Sponsor: Local Ranchers
  • Prerequisites: N/A
  • Become a shepherd for a week.
  • Protect the sheep.
The rolling hills of Zara might be idyllic, but the island is severely underpopulated.
Sheep outnumber human beings over 900 to 1, and we really need more shepherds.
Come help us out! Protect our sheep from the monsters that prey on them!

+ + +
A Crumbling Orphanage
  • Sponsor: Roen Orphanage
  • Help out at the Roen Orphanage.
  • Keep the kids out of trouble.
  • Feed the children somehow.
The local orphanage in Roen is over two hundred years old.
As you might imagine, the wood is rotten and it's literally crumbling apart.
Help us... please? Babysitting is also part of the job description.
We have literally no money so please figure out how to feed the kids too.

+ + +
Yuusha Wa Maid-Sama
  • Sponsor: A Wealthy Client
  • Work as a maid for the client.
  • Fulfill the details of your job description.
A certain wealthy client who lives in the Conshire Isles would like to hire a maid.
I promise, it's not suspicious! ...although the job description seems kind of strange.
Please contact the client directly to hear about the full details of this job.
Note: Reward will be paid by sponsor.

+ + +
Glospack Corporation
  • Sponsor: Glospack Corporation
  • Get hired by Glospack Corporation.
  • Do what you are told.
Glospack Corporation is one of the largest companies in Sky Harbor.
We do nearly everything -- ranging from shipping, construction, to potion-brewing.
Join our corporation today! We aren't a shady business, we promise!
Note: Reward will be paid by sponsor.

+ + +
Sky Archipelago Royal Museum
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Work at the royal museum and library.
  • OR: Donate something to the museum.
Due to the Worldshift, the national museum caught on fire and collapsed.
We lost many precious treasures, historical artifacts, and manuscripts.
Recently, we rebuilt the museum and library, but it's empty again.
Please help us re-establish our collection and maintain the library.

+ + +​

Last edited:

Vanus

Title: Assistance Required
  • Sponsor: Guards of island 13
  • Tag List: @Vanus
  • Prerequisites: None
  • Objectives: Aid the Guards of island 13 recover a child from a collapsed building.
  • Description: The guards of island 13 have requested aid in digging through a collapsed building to look for a child dead or alive. There is already a group on scene and more guards will be converging on the point but more help is always needed. Please have read https://www.scribblehub.com/read/309315-paladin-francisa/chapter/312779/ before starting.
  • Rewards: As chosen by receptionist

Bochi

Disappearing Natives (I)
  • Sponsor: Cimon Village Head
  • Spend the night in the small town.
  • Try to discover what's causing the disappearances.
  • (Bonus) Try to find where the kidnapped villagers went.
  • Read this for some extra context~
There's been a slew of disappearances lately.
People go to bed as usual, but when morning comes they're no longer there.
We don't have enough people to form a dedicated nightwatch, and the animals don't seem to sense anything either.
The island across the bay might hold some answers, but be careful; it is cursed ground.
Please, help us locate the missing villagers if you can.

Last edited:

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Deal with it.
  • Prerequisites: Some responsibility.
  • Responsibly deal with the unconscious plant monster outside.
  • Do not destroy stuff in the process.
  • Report back.
A loud and flashy magically disturbance has happened in front of the guild hall. There lays a large plant monster (contact @PieCoNsUmEr if guild card description isn’t enough), whatever it is needs investigation and removal from the premises.
Tag list: @PieCoNsUmEr
If it wakes up or after the quest is accomplished, contact (you guessed it) @PieCoNsUmEr
Rewards determined by guild after report.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
‘Melly Melody
  • Sponsor: Sedric Gunn
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Discover what’s causing the mysterious singing from the sewers.
  • Report what’s going on.
  • Bonus: Clean sewers.
Tell ya suthin’ fairly in-ter-res-tin, I heard da most be-ue-ti-ful sungin’ ever, butit’s came from da soower, and it dun maeter how pretty dat singing is, soower songs ain’not rite, sughin fishy itd up wit dat, ones a ya adveturen folks bets deal wit it, togh da sing quite nice do.
Rewards:
  • 3 drinks on the pay of Mr. Gunn from a middle to low class establishment.
  • Mr. Gunn’s above average quality coat hanger.
  • Whatever you find in the sewers (unless it’s some missing national treasure).
Bonus Rewards:
  • The city might pay for sewer cleaning.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Steaeve get burned.
  • Sponsor: Jooee Gang
  • Prerequisites: Not be part of Steaeve Gang (Losers)
  • Insult a member of Steaeve Gang
This quest was posted by the true alphas from Jooee Gang.

Rewards:
  • 5-20 gold based on the insult.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Head Health and Safety demonstration.
  • Prerequisites: Be an experienced adventurer, knowledge on how even basic light head protection can save your life, be good at making engaging PSA’s.
  • Present a helmet PSA.
Young adventurers these days don’t wear enough helmets, saying things like “ugh it cramps my style.” and claim that they restrict movement(??!!?). You know you can just have your helmet be made to be open? Or use a light material! Even a leather cap can be the difference between moderate head trauma and death!
Rewards are based on the quality of the PSA, and how many people decided to get helms after.
Tag list: @PieCoNsUmEr

fyrre

Strange Noises During The Night..​
  • Sponsor: Marquis Algerone
  • Investigate the strange noises plaguing the citizens of Brinehill.
  • Find out any information you can about the vanished people.
  • Try and find a way to calm the citizens of Brinehill before the whole city becomes a madhouse.
For several nights strange chanting or wailing could be heard ranging throughout the streets. Many residents have been losing sleep over such noises.
The few brave ones that went out to look into the sounds never returned.
Paranoia and fear have begun running rampant throughout the city and tensions between people have been high.
Note : Depending on how satisfied the Marquis is, the quest taker may be rewarded handsomely by the Marquis.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Journey To: The Edge of Terra Nova

An Expedition to the Edge of Terra Nova
Sponsors:
  • Goddess Loviatar
Prerequisites:
  • Willing to be supervised by a Goddess
  • Capable of defending oneself(Common sense)
  • Travel as far as possible from the Archipelago and report your findings

• Mark any landmarks and important locations with the provided item

• Establish contact with natives around the World and use their resources to find out more about Terra Nova
I'm sponsoring an expedition to the edge of Terra Nova in an attempt to document the many locations of this world for the use of the people of the Archipelago.

When taking this request, you can go any direction you want. The Marking Talisman blessed by myself will be given to everyone who accepts this request. I will know when it is taken. Instructions will be transmitted mentally when you receive the Talisman.

I will be sponsoring a separate convoy of merchants, journeymen, map makers, etc. to travel East, and anyone who accepts this request is welcome to join and leave said convoy at will, though this is not required. The Marking Talisman also allows teleportation to the convoy and back to where it was used.

If you find undocumented civilizations, searching through their libraries and using their resources to discover more about Terra Nova will still count towards this request.

Help your peers learn more about the new world you find yourself on.
Rewards:
  • Blessed Talisman that allows up to a total of 2 hectares of unoccupied land(I'll know) to be claimed and placed under the divine protection of Loviatar for 6 months, granting the user a grace period to build on the territory, and allows teleportation to the plot of land(Teleportation is limited to the owner, no passengers).

Using the Talisman for malicious reasons will result in punishment. Punishment is left to the discretion of Loviatar.

Bonded to one owner, and any attempt of transfer of ownership will result in the destruction of the Talisman and removal of divine protection.

Will create a barrier around the designated area that can only be entered by the owner and whoever he/she allows, and will automatically disappear after 6 months, along with the Talisman.

• Varying monetary rewards depending on the quality and quantity of provided information. Minimum 3 gold coins.
Remember: I am watching.
Accepting this quest means you agree to the prerequisite terms and are willing to be under a divine contract.

Last edited:

Bochi

The Legend of Cimon's Hollow​
  • Visit Cimon's Hollow.​
  • Take notes of anti-personnel defences (if any)​
  • Take note of anti-siege fortifications (if any)​
  • Ascertain the size of the hostile force (optional)​
  • Come back alive (mandatory)​
I trust everyone's heard about the situation down Cimon's Island, yes?
While people were distracted by talks of civil war brewing, a group of cultists managed to capture enough victims for a summoning ritual.
Those ingenious bastards.
While time is of the essence, we do not have enough information to mount an assault yet. Someone needs to get in there, scope out the lay of the land, and bring back whatever useful info they can unearth.
The strike force will be waiting on the neighboring island to attack as soon as possible.
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Prerequisites: NA

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
An Act of Ordinance in the Interests of Clearing of the Isles and Ridding them of the Marauders, Restoring the Peace in the Lands of Zara and of Reestablishing Communities and Settlements Thereof

For the purposes of and in accordance to the declaration of full sovereignty over the Isles in and around the island of Zara, and of the island of Vasilea and its immediacies, and of the island of Dalca and its immediacies, and of the island of Sasara and its direct immediacies, granted and maintained by the Grace of Her Highness the Queen thenceforth bestowed to the Stewarts hailing from the House of the Palace at Vasilea and since whence bestowed through conveyance to the House of Zarăscu.
Hereafter announced the intention of making into acts the declaration that all of the aforementioned islands noted are property of, and subject to, the laws and authority of Her Highness the Queen and therefore, by proxy, to the household of Zarăscu and its descendants. Thereby affirmed by the undersigned and both houses of Zarăscu and Vasilești the order to make peace in the territories of Zara by all means possible and permissible, and to the expulsion of the marauders at the frontiers, and to the clearing of the skies of disturbances.
Furthermore the order to be set apart a portion of the islands to be dedicated to the restoration of sanctuaries and communities for the restoration of peace and security in the isles with the purpose and consideration whereof her Lady the Princess, and her nobles and commons, that it is the most reasonable of acts.

Sinică Roșu Dalca
Livio de Sasarăscu
Nicușor Vasilești
Minodora Zarăscu​
+ + +​

Tearing the Black Flag
  • Sponsor: Minodora Zarăscu

• Disrupt the pirate network around Zara
  • Dismantle pirate bases and displace the outlaws out of it
For a long time, the Principality of Zara has dealt with the rampant piracy problem due to the many fractured islands that surround it and serve as pirate havens and the amount of trade routes that pass through it's territory. Since the ascension of Minodora, the Principality has began a heavy suppression campaign against the pirates and outlaws that infest the territory, now even putting a request to the local branch of the Guild.

+ + +
Island Reclamation Project
  • Sponsor: Minodora Zarăscu

• Clear land in the islets around Zara for settlements
  • Find and convince potential settlers to repopulate the islands
Since the building of Damiya, the rural population of the Principality has steadily declined, leading to many of the once inhabited islands of the Principality to be abandoned, left to either be claimed by pirates and outlaws or reclaimed by Nature. Since her ascension to power, Minodora has sought to reestablish the Zarean outskirts and rebuild the abandoned settlements.

+ + +
Stalking the Lion
  • Sponsor: Sinică Roșu Dalca
  • Prerequisites: Classified mission, required knowledge in noble etiquette and dutiful discretion.

• Investigate the White Lion of Vasilești
  • Must be conducted without raising suspicion.
Since the successor of the house of Vasilești took power, the old rivalry between it and the Zarăscu has been put into an awkwardly suspicious truce. While the young master of the house Nicușor Vasilești has been shielding the young Lady of Zarăscu criticism from his vassals, one can only wonder what would lead to such a sudden change of heart. A private request for investigation has been commissioned by a certain man by the name of Sinică Roșu Dalca in order to investigate the reasons behind the recent coy attitude of the young lion of Vasilești.

+ + +​

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Nature and Geometry - I

Revival: Scalemail - I​
Sponsor: Alfredo Pebblemaster​
Prerequisites: N/A​
  • Kill a TIlalchwa.​
  • Deliver the corpse to the Local Guild Branch or the Pebblemaster's smithy.​
  • Do not damage the corpse beyond the necessary requirements - the raw material should be usable at the end of the day​
I have received reports of a snake with scales so tough that the standard issued swords broke on contact with the scales. Finally! I have found a material capable of fulfilling my Ancestor's brilliance. I need you to get me the scales and the corpse of a TIlalchwa. It is said to be a half-feathered half-scaled snake that was discovered near the Great lake region. I shall be the one who shall bring the Ancestral designs to reality and bring glory to the Pebblemasters!

Improvement: Chainmail - I​
Sponsor: Fabled Armoursmith of Villanueva​
Prerequisites: N/A​
  • Obtain a large ore of Skytouched steel - Try not to die to the wild monsters near the veins.​
  • Deliver it to the Local Guild Branch​
  • The steel ore might be a bit heavy, good luck ~​
I saw something - something so elegant, so perfect, I have to replicate it at any cost! Weeks ago I was near the Great Lake - and I witnessed creation. Islands forming out of nowhere. And yet it was not the islands but the geometry behind their appearance that unsettled me. Realizing the truth behind hexagons - I wish to replicate it to improve upon my state of the art chainmail designs. I require a large batch of skytouched steel from the new islands to be delivered to me.

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Title: Screenwriters wanted
Sponsor: Duke Vale
Tag List: @Reborn_Cat
Prerequisites: Professional experience in writing or a degree in literature
Objectives: To write an new screenplay for Everglow theatre
Description: The Everglow theatre is in need of a new play as they've exhausted their previous one. Work with the trope to create a new musical that will enchant the audience.
Rewards: 10 gp and royalties from the script.

Last edited:

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Title: A seedy business
Sponsor: Farmer Grayson
Tags: @RandomThoughts
Prerequisites: N/A
Objectives: Find a seed that can serve as food for the archipelago.
Description: My crops are dying because of bad soil, I need new seeds to reinvigorate the soil. It would help if they could serve as food too.
Rewards: Harvest of the seed (reward scales based on how many seeds are brought)

Last edited: