Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
My god, are you a shapeshifter?
Being a shapeshifter would be so fun.
As long as it's not one of the archetypes where they take on the personality of what they become, that'd suck.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wait a second, @AliceShiki , Is Ilya blind:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
Ah! I was confused about that too!
... I'm genuinely surprised you all didn't know tbh. I thought that all the times she asked stuff "what is red" "what is yellow" "what is see" "what is look" were good enough hints...

Or the fact she thought Luxia was a butterfly even after meeting on the tavern...

Or the fact she talks about how she can't "feel" things when she can't find them...

Or the colorless eyes in her image in the signature...

I thought everyone was aware of it already and were just playing along! XD

... I wonder how long will it take for people to find out her age~ *curious Alice noises*

It was particularly funny to see Kanon being like "Wait, she can't acknowledge things that weren't mentioned to her directly!?" or something like that... I was like... "Wow! What a roundabout line of thought! She is just blind! XD"
A blind fairy is a useless fairy. Turn her into a kebab.
Eh? Ilya wouldn't even serve as a snack! It's not worth it! Let her live in peace! >.<
D-Did I suddenly stumble in some dark fantasy?
Ikr!? >.<

*hides behind Utopia-kun*

I don't know how to feel as a mostly fluff writer...
Fluff comrade! *hugs*

... Or well, at least for Ilya it is mostly fluff... My other characters aren't so lucky... >.>

luxia

Which doctor am I? The Witch Doctor am I.

This depends on whether Teu fixed the Mayfly or blew it up~

Indeed, for I am universal.
Bochi what plans do you have for your character? :blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
... I'm genuinely surprised you all didn't know tbh. I thought that all the times she asked stuff "what is red" "what is yellow" "what is see" "what is look" were good enough hints...

Or the fact she thought Luxia was a butterfly even after meeting on the tavern...

Or the fact she talks about how she can't "feel" things when she can't find them...

Or the colorless eyes in her image in the signature...

I thought everyone was aware of it already and were just playing along! XD

... I wonder how long will it take for people to find out her age~ *curious Alice noises*

It was particularly funny to see Kanon being like "Wait, she can't acknowledge things that weren't mentioned to her directly!?" or something like that... I was like... "Wow! What a roundabout line of thought! She is just blind! XD"

Eh? Ilya wouldn't even serve as a snack! It's not worth it! Let her live in peace! >.<

Ikr!? >.<

*hides behind Utopia-kun*

Fluff comrade! *hugs*

... Or well, at least for Ilya it is mostly fluff... My other characters aren't so lucky... >.>
I'm off on a journey to cure a fairies blindness, will contact for updates

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm off on a journey to cure a fairies blindness, will contact for updates
*gasps*

Actually, I have no intention of curing her blindness, so, if this one wasn't a joke, please just scrap it.

Playing characters with disabilities is fun. My next roleplay character will probably be someone that can't speak the common tongue, so she has a super hard time communicating... It's interesting to think about how those characters can develop~
It's because it is~
Is this the time I should start worrying about an Ice Phoenix?
I don't really know why, but I feel like if I could be murdered by @Bochi, my life would be complete
B-b-but what about marriage...? T.T