Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
@fyrre @GodlyKamui @Reborn_Cat Question just to see if you all were okay with this — can I put a knight’s order / academy on Conshire Isles? Specifically something like an auxiliary campus of the Royal Academy dedicated to training Pegasus Knights and other mounted riders

I was also planning to give Sir Gawrgaru a summer villa somewhere on the Conshire Isles.

It hasn’t been confirmed and no one has written anything about it! For open-endedness, it’s best not to limit the size of Terra Nova or the number of continents, etc, just in case there are future players who want to keep expanding it.

If that’s the type of story you want to write, sure!
That's fine by me.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Great! That is what I have in mind. Something that isn’t while as ‘sought after’ as earth, but still ‘loved’ when there are prob some better magical drugs.

Sound good, but I can’t poetry for shit….
Y'know, you bringing this up has made me feel like revamping one of my really old characters. I mentioned him briefly but he pretty much just goes around selling various magical drugs from his trench coat(which i think imma make a spatial artifact where he can just keep pulling things out from the inside lol). He's also not that powerful. I'll actually probably have to buff him a bit because he's actually really weak, and that'd be bad for his business. I'll have to think of a suitable power to give him, just so he doesn't get killed with a flick. No clue what would work for him... Eh I'll figure it out.

Vanus

I don’t care about the number of claws as long as it’s still fluffy… I don’t like western dragons because they’re too hard, uncomfortable, and horny
SMH Western dragons can have nice feathers all over them! Just look at dinosaurs!
Fuck me, that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time.
Hours spent pouring over worldbuilding...sigh.
Cadmium.
Way's personality is being an old man.

I have no idea what would be a good way to describe mine, though.
Starves and gets bullied by animals.
Bochi is an incomprehensible entity of love and destruction.
An incomprehensible entity of love and destruction that is never allowed to make events.
Also, everyone has gone through the Princess/Prince phase. If anyone says they haven't, they're fucking lying.
Why would you go through Princess/Prince phase when you can go through the God-Emperor of Mankind phase? Seems pretty redundant to me.
I REJECT MY HUMANITY, BOCHI!
Can't reject what you never had!
On another note, one more page to go.
On another another note, let's be honest here.
Battle shovels are the most superior weapon.
Happy gas mask noises!

Skips from 107 to 127.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Guys, what do you think would be a good magic college major for my character?

Reborn_Cat

Astromancy! Cleaning/household magic. Volt magic! Golemancy?
You're really into cleaning magic aren't ya, But magic to enrich daily life doesn't sound bad, though Golemancy also suits my character.

How about the lesser-known school of Criermancy. Not to be confused the Cryomancy, the art of controlling ice and cold.

Criermancy is the control of a person that is crying.

Still considered to be one of the taboo arts amongst practitioners of mind magics; Criermancer's power of manipulating people when they are at their most venerable is commonly called, "disgusting", "gross" and "Eww...".

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

How about the lesser-known school of Criermancy. Not to be confused the Cryomancy, the art of controlling ice and cold.

Criermancy is the control of a person that is crying.

Still considered to be one of the taboo arts amongst practising of mind magics; Criermancer's power of manipulating people when they are at their most venerable is commonly called, "disgusting", "gross" and "Eww...".
That would tie in well with a certain cult I'm writing about