Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Hello The Everdistant Utopia, For levels we talk it in private to negotiate those willing to become longterm because there are some that after translating 3 novels they quit. Our purpose is to give readers a better reading experience and we don't make our chapters paid to read. We don't also put an ads on our website. We also the one who buy novels on b. faloo . com and ocr it.
@The_Everdistant_Utopia
Where do I even...
'3 novels'
Also, fucking b.faloo? As a chinese mainlander I can tell you with 200% certainty that that site is absolute fucking shit.

luxia

Hello The Everdistant Utopia, For levels we talk it in private to negotiate those willing to become longterm because there are some that after translating 3 novels they quit. Our purpose is to give readers a better reading experience and we don't make our chapters paid to read. We don't also put an ads on our website. We also the one who buy novels on b. faloo . com and ocr it.
@The_Everdistant_Utopia
Where do I even...
'3 novels'
Also, fucking b.faloo? As a chinese mainlander I can tell you with 200% certainty that that site is absolute fucking shit.
:blob_hide: Way is a mainlander?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
@The_Everdistant_Utopia
Where do I even...
'3 novels'
Wow, the translators quit an abusive and underpaid job! In other news, the sky is blue.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Way

Holy fuck, @The_Everdistant_Utopia.
You actually fucking killed him.
Kono power of the northern brazillian bloodline?

Anyway, lets leave it be, I almost feel bad for him now...
Anyway, let's cease talking about real life scammers, let's talk about fantasy scammers. As in, what kind of scammers (aside from Ascalio) would there be in the Sky Archipelago?
Hmm...this is really tough, since magic actually is a thing. I will need to think on it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The horror!
I know right!? Imagine losing your precious Sunflower Seeds and just get some rocks in return!!!

*coughs* Honestly, it would be kinda funny to see someone make this kind of thing, it would be a win-win situation for both parties, who'd both think they scammed the other~

As for more serious stuff... I dunno? Promise of work that gives wealth and riches when it in fact sacrifices you to a demon summoning ritual?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Holy fuck, @The_Everdistant_Utopia.
You actually fucking killed him.
Kono power of the northern brazillian bloodline?

Anyway, lets leave it be, I almost feel bad for him now...
I don't know what I even did...

Hmm...this is really tough, since magic actually is a thing. I will need to think on it.
Please keep this thread going...

Totally not because I could use potential scam ideas.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Anyway, let's cease talking about real life scammers, let's talk about fantasy scammers. As in, what kind of scammers (aside from Ascalio) would there be in the Sky Archipelago?
Illusionists would be a discriminate group, just because of the pure potential...Or healer who only heal the very minimal, and just enough so that it is healed, but the patients has to come back for more, or causes an artificial relapse that force the patient to come back. Or smugglers that scammed their 'clients' into human trafficking's through the promise of bring them through custom between islands?
Wait wait wait, isn't the usual meme "On related news, grass is green"?
I thought it was "Every minute, 60 seconds has pass in Africa" ?
People selling fake magical tools would be a type of scammer.
That's.....Ascalio

The_Everdistant_Utopia

I know right!? Imagine losing your precious Sunflower Seeds and just get some rocks in return!!!

*coughs* Honestly, it would be kinda funny to see someone make this kind of thing, it would be a win-win situation for both parties, who'd both think they scammed the other~

As for more serious stuff... I dunno? Promise of work that gives wealth and riches when it in fact sacrifices you to a demon summoning ritual?
"You see, I promised this would give wealth and riches. Like, in general. Not wealth and riches specifically for you. Now, if the demon decided that that wealth and those riches would specifically fall on my lap, that's a shame isn't it?"