Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

fyrre

original (12).jpg

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I mean it should at least have some background right?
Yep, probably could come in form of some nobles or merchants reminiscing about old trade deals/routes from the old world, perhaps?

Or maybe people that came from the old lower world and where in the isles during the world shift for whatever reason coping with the fact they'll never see their family again.

fyrre

Yep, probably could come in form of some nobles or merchants reminiscing about old trade deals/routes from the old world, perhaps?

Or maybe people that came from the old lower world and where in the isles during the world shift for whatever reason coping with the fact they'll never see their family again.
Yeah! I find it could of strange that nobody would reminisce about the old world or at least talk about it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Are we ever going to talk about SA's old world?
Yeah! I find it could of strange that nobody would reminisce about the old world or at least talk about it.
Ilya might maybe mention it once she becomes aware she has been isekai'd! ^^)/

... Maybe.
... Vaguely.
... Like about her favorite Sunflower and stuff.
... Though she doesn't need to be aware of being isekai'd to talk about her favorite sunflower now, does she?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

I imagine that Runewicks' professors will try to find the reason or logic about the Worldshift, and maybe a group of people will try to revolt or the populous will become restless after everything calm down a little, and people began to think and miss their old world

Way

Ehhh?! What did I forget?
1626235661320.png

Just as Lucia bolted for the door, a large shadow was cast on the doorsteps of the inn!

Adorned in his regular gear, though he wore a regular longsword in a belt since it wasn't exactly polite to carry his trusty greatsword into such an establishment, Eochaidh yawned slightly, his movements a bit more stiff than usual as he marched up the doorstep.

He hadn't gotten much sleep after that pirate raid for a multitude of reasons, and thus decided that perhaps a pick-me-up in the form of a hot meal was what he needed, so he made his way towards one of the taverns in the area for some hot soup.

In his tiredness and without maintaining the infusions that made him so deadly in combat, however, he was less aware than usual and thus failed to see Lucia rushing towards the door as he slowly pulled it open.

OC - Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Location - Tavern [Sky Harbor]

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I imagine that Runewicks' professors will try to find the reason or logic about the Worldshift, and maybe a group of people will try to revolt or the populous will become restless after everything calm down a little, and people began to think and miss their old world
Don't get into that, In my headcannon they spent about half a month violently arguing about various theories till they decided not to speak about it for a while